Progmeister Shows

Latest show available here as a Podcast… The Progmeister At Progzilla 8th October |

You can catch the show as a podcast using the following link… November 12th Progmeister Show |

Please join me on Sunday 10th December at 6pm UK time for two hours of great music. As usual some brand new songs and some old favorites too.

2 Likes

Missed my recent show eh? Well, you can listen to it as a Podcast by clicking this here bloomin link… December Progmeister Show |

Join me on Sunday 14th January for my first show of 2024. I will be playing some great music both old and new. I will be chatting to Troy Donockley about his career so far and future recordings. So, I hope you will tune in via Progzilla.com at 6pm UK time and even join in the chat room whilst the show goes out. See you down there……

Catch the show as a Podcast using the following link… January 2024 Progmeister Show |

Join me Steve Petch this Sunday on www.progzilla.com for two hours of great music. I’ll be chatting to David Knowles of The Swan Chorus and playing new music from bands and artists you may never of even heard of before as well as some old faves. All you have to do is click on the listen now button at 6pm UK time on the Progzilla website page, kick back and bathe in the great sounds of Prog, jazz fusion, electro, pop, folk or what ever comes over the airwaves. Alternatively you can listen to the show as a Podcast by either Clicking on the Podcast page or downloading the show as a Podcast.

In addition I have a free weekend pass to give away for the forthcoming Fusion festival in Stourport kindly donated by Steve Gould himself. All you have to do is email me at stevep@progzilla.com . The first person to email me wins the ticket. You can check out Fusion festival here… Fusion Festival

See you down there………

Don’t forget to Join me Steve Petch this evening on www.progzilla.com for two hours of great music. I’ll be chatting to David Knowles of The Swan Chorus and playing new music from bands and artists you may never of even heard of before as well as some old faves. All you have to do is click on the listen now button at 6pm UK time on the Progzilla website page, kick back and bathe in the great sounds of Prog, jazz fusion, electro, pop, folk or what ever comes over the airwaves. Alternatively you can listen to the show as a Podcast by either Clicking on the Podcast page or downloading the show as a Podcast.

In addition I have a free weekend pass to give away for the forthcoming Fusion festival in Stourport kindly donated by Steve Gould himself. All you have to do is email me at stevep@progzilla.com . The first person to email me wins the ticket. You can check out Fusion festival here… Fusion Festival

See you down there………

Is my show that bad?

Blimey, 40 years since Ammonia Avenue by The Alan Parsons Project! I’ll be playing a few tunes from it during my show this evening to celebrate it along with many more great tunes, new and old. Tune it at 6pm UK time this evening on Progzilla radio.

See you down there…

Join me this Sunday 14th April at 6pm UK time on Progzilla Radio. I’ll be playing tunes from some of the bands that appeared at the recent Fusion 5 festival in Stourport as well as other great music too. See you down there…

Might get a little more traction in the shoe thread?
shoe

WTF did i do? Ha ha ha. Can someone delete this for me please?

Click the link for Podcast… The Progmeister @ Progzilla April 14th 2024 |