Redundancy help

Haha, got any tips? :joy:

Totally get that. Over the last few months, I have only really listened to music in my brewhouse (my safe place). It’s a cobbled-from-leftovers system, but when I’m brewing I’m in a good head space. The main system has only had a workout when I’m at work and Narelle gives it a blast.
Very occasionally, if I’m up very late, I stick the phones on and zone out. But I do find I can’t stick out a whole album. Often just a side, then onto something else.

1 Like

Be mindful, extremely grateful for the good things you have and repurpose the negative energy into growing the new business.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will try! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hipster tailor’s shop, with horns and craft beer.

2 Likes

Perhaps if it did expensive food and guest DJ sets as well it could be called Shearsland.

3 Likes

And world class smoked meats.

4 Likes

Resplendent with fresh artisan Coffee and bread.

1 Like

Bib & Tucker

THE new label which will be the must have label until one other hipster has an item at which point the label will have ‘sold out’

1 Like

Keep positive Ritchie!
Sold my CMT business and moved from town to the coast a good few years ago and didn’t look back. I miss the money but not the 15 hour days and stress trying to keep my staff in a job. Your rep in the city will always keep you in work life’s to short. Family first always.

4 Likes

Excuse my ignorance, CMT ?

Sorry cut make and trim.

1 Like

:+1: Thank you

I like the idea of the Horny Tailor. You’ve got a great space to operate in, have you thought about shoe horning an evening cake debating society? It wouldn’t eat up much time. 5 mins and everyone would get furious and flounce - You could charge £10 per week per head.

1 Like

Wait, what? You had a tailoring business?! Where was it? What was it called? :flushed:

I dunno about bread but coffee, definitely. :grin:

Seems like a lifetime ago Ritchie
KevMar Clothing LTD. Pinto was the label way back then.I’ve still got my trusty Eastman Blue Streak knife in the loft somewhere :smiley:
Had a small unit off the Old st roundabout and a manufacturing CMT unit close to Hawkinge.
Supplied most of the notable multiple’s also did quite a bit of work with Laura Ashley when the company were based in Welshpool.

1 Like

Cool!

Are you still down here then?

Saw this and thought of you.

2 Likes

Too busy tailoring to watch it! :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes