Roon redux

Same here and I actually prefer the Radio Paradise MQA stream.

It was more the wholesale selling their soul to MQA and Roon being (Meridian/Sooloos) cunts.

Looking forward to Innuos adding the spotify integration soon though

1 Like

dbPoweramp.

I then add the result to the MusicBee library, which simultaneously renames files to a common pattern and moves them to where I want them on the NAS.

This is pretty much what the Innuos does, amongst other things. It is really a case of horses for courses as I use Roon so the Innuos is solely a ripper/server feeding my Lumin and various other devices scattered about the house.

1 Like

Yes, I was just reading some of the docs. It really does look like a jack of all trades.

I’m wondering if I could use one to eliminate some boxes but I suspect that something would fall through the cracks.

Do you have the Zen or the Zen Mini or what? Please.

Zen Mk3 which replaced a Zen Mini Mk3 :wink:

1 Like

Ditto, I have the 4TB version which I got ex-demo from Lee at Strictly Stereo.

1 Like

image :confused:

You’d definitely need a min of 2TB if not more.

The 1TB is the smallest and I wasn’t bothered as 99% of what I play is streamed from tinterwebs.

1 Like

How are you finding 2.0 so far?

Dunno. I just updated today. I’m not touching anything though as I am sticking with Roon.

TL;DR Not arsed to change it over from Roon.

No wifi on the Zen kit?

Pants.

Jesus wept they’ve gone full 1984/Minority Report/[insert dystopian future of choice]

Wankers.

3 Likes

We should try that on here. Might get Google words sponsorship then :+1:

1 Like

Trained on the NYT forum you say?

Goes off to research mortal insults in Romany and Polari.

Jesus Christ they’ve only gone and fixed the Linux memory leak that’s been there for 5 years! And it’s now much faster on QNAP and other wheezy lower end devices.

3 Likes

Are you using it again?

Yes, I’m currently on a monthly sub. (Another one of my ideas Danny Dickhead told me would never work).

2 Likes

selfflagellation

1 Like

Haha never change, you pricks

The fanboys, my god.

Not getting enough positive feedback from the faithful? Start your own self-selecting circlejerk. Problem over.

2 Likes