Royal Wedding Thread

That’s all of us, isn’t it?

1 Like

Lord and Lady Abattoir has a ring to it

Meghan should hold out for Lady Marmalade

1 Like

Nothing says ‘fuck this rubbish’ like a rant in the Indy:

It is crap, but some of the comments are comedy gold.

Meanwhile with the prospect of a Chelsea-United FA Cup final after the Ginger splicing to dull the senses even further, expect all the bad news to be sneaked out by Government at about 14:30 tomorrow, the cynical twats.

EDIT: They got in early the fuckers:

1 Like

I think it’s great.
I like how it lifts the country.

I don’t over think it.

I’m going to celebrate by going for a walk in the Mendip Hills, including a visit to Velvet Bottom.

How does it do that then?

I’m off for a walk in the wilderness tomorrow. I like them and wish them both well, but fuck me… the news and press can get tae fuck ya bass.

I think it’s over-hyped shite

I abhor how it dominates the news when there are far more important things going on in the world

Me neither

3 Likes

Old nodders camping out for days and nights on deckchairs ffs

I just saw that, dafuq?

Bit like when Daniel ODonnel is in town…

1 Like

The kids love it.
The tourists love it.
THe media love it.
Businesses make money out of it.

Whatever your personal cynicism, the average person gets a buzz and the nation gets some great publicity.

2 Likes

Royal ‘bloggers’, and ex-butlers need to be avoided at all costs.

Digby Cunt-Draper and Peregrine Nobody-Knows but I will do an interview for an exorbitant fee while talking utter shit alongside Tabitha Smyth-Cunt the wedding planner.

3 Likes

Don’t watch it but don’t knock it. Charities will be benefiting £££.

The republic alternative could be Jez and Di. Not a puke bucket big enough.

Who want a president?

Cos that’s the alternative.
No thanks.

Homeless charities in Windsor :thinking:

Actually 2 polls this week suggest that 2/3rds of people are not interested despite what the wall to wall coverage would have us believe. Yes I would prefer a Presidential system such as they have in Ireland.

2 Likes

Yes please, the sooner the better. That way we can move away from the unelected President (Prime Minister) that we currently have to a more representative and democratic process. We can also remove that religion from the position of Head of State.

Even if a full on President isn’t the favoured option, we can at least elect a Head of State. If the Windsors are so confident of their position and their fans so in bloody love with them, they can stand for election.

Has the added benefit that it would also collapse the whole hereditary Title system, bonus. Plus, children will no longer be forced to live their lives in the conveyor belt system that is the current Monarchy, we would be doing them all a favour. Oh, weddings like this would no longer be a thing and I wouldn’t have to listen to fawning Royal reporters and the poxy BBC describing the Bride as American mixed race. That stopped being a thing decades ago and the Royals are certainly not leading the charge on race issues.

Luckily I am spending my day double timing in a black tube well away from this vomit inducing bollocks.

4 Likes

How?