Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

The most famous Rugby Pub in the world.
The Cabbage Patch.

1 Like

it’ll be lively in there on Saturday

It’ll be lively in here and there’ll only be me and two dogs :grin:

4 Likes

My wife said she was nearly sick watching SA in the semis.
I suspect it may be just me and two dogs as well. I am not sure she can cope with it again.

So was I

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Grenfell Fire

Pleasing to look back on how we crunched this NZ team!

This is a cracking game!

The referee has had a great match as well

Buttcrack!

1 Like

Interesting to hear Sean Fitzpatrick observe that NZ were much readier to kick for position this week than they were last week. You wonder why they weren’t doing it against England or didn’t at least try it after 50 minutes or so.

SA will be punching holes and kicking for our corners all game.
We will have to cope with being pinned back and work out how to get into their half.
It’s going to be a very different game to last week.

Indeed. Probably a lot more difficult & not pretty.

Just catching up with the wales nz match. Shows what a fantastic job England did last week. Wales look like they’re playing at a slower speed, NZ look like scoring nearly every play, hitting the line so much harder

If you thought the Wales-SA game was bad, avoid highlights of tonight’s Bristol-Sale game. Kick-kick-kick-scrum-repeat.

There was a great conspiracy theory on one of the NZ fansites.
Apparantly the ‘powers that be’ made sure that England only played NZ once in the last 4 years so some secret program with the England team could take place without NZ being aware :smile:

It was shouted down quite quickly by normal sane NZ Rugby fans, but quite funny none the less.

1 Like

Your post lacks credibility :unamused:

2 Likes

How much more drivel can ITV show?
Bring on the game!

1 Like

2 hours of build up :roll_eyes: