Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

:man_facepalming:t2:

Is he setting Cips up to fail so he can say “told you so!”?

He is obsessed with playing players out of position at fullback, when the natural successor to Brown is Watson.

Watching AB’s tearing France a new one. Which is amusing as they’ve only had their old one for a week.

1 Like

Zulu slides !!!

And that’s exactly why Cipriani should be in the team.

I think the weather won that for us to be honest.

Just like the weather, hard ground and altitude favoured the Boks in the first 2 tests?

1 Like

Also the fact the SA team wasn’t the strongest.

The comment that resonated was that we just kept doing the basics well.

And the Boks played their first team in the first 2 tests while we played with what we had left at the end of the season and while resting some players.
We need a 9, Cips at 10, Daly outside centre, Watson at full back, a winger to go with May and that is not even looking at the forwards.
Think Curry has grown into this series as a positive and Shields.could be developed into a replacement for Robshaw once he is familiar with the systems. Need to get the front row sorted.

1 Like

Our open play breakdown distribution is still too slow and ponderous, and the receivers always static.

:shamrock::shamrock: :australia:

:smirk:

1 Like

Watching England v NZ, Rugby League, at the Denver Broncos Mile High stadium.

20k spectators, which is an attendance that any RL team would cream themselves over at home, if they could even accommodate that many fans, and the place looks empty…,

Good idea.

Warburton retires at 29 due to injury

Sad, early end to a great rugby career for a nice guy.

I just don’t know why Eddie Jones doesn’t know his best 12/13, for me it’s no contest it is Ben Te’o at 12 and Elliot Daly at 13 (where he should have been for the last 2 years).

9 should be Dan Robson and 10 Cips.

Wingers (when fit) Watson and May.

Fullback is an issue, but Woodward is as good as anybody, Brown just isn’t threatening.

Training squad so EJ is looking at few youngsters. Still taking the piss on a few selections.

Sale Sharks streaming a pre-season matches (starts at 5.30 for Sale FC Vs Sale Jets, then Sale Sharks Vs Doncaster at 7.45).

It’s free…

It appears Itojes head has got very swell. Well if you want to be a top dog, take a look at Joe Launchbury or the fella below;