Settle 2023 - 8th to 10th September

If I can get a spare day off, I can do 8th and 9th and go home on the 10th. :sunglasses:
(edit) I’ll ask for this on Thursday.

1 Like

Wobbling?

Thanks Rob. That is one impediment out of the way then. Assuming I’m not sick, this looks like a goer.

5 Likes

Hope you are well enough. Be great to see you again, out and about.

3 Likes

Yes please Dave

2 Likes

I’ve booked the time off, so a definite yes for me!

3 Likes

Count me in :+1:

3 Likes

Don’t forget to bring your soldering iron :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:weary:

1 Like

I’d like to come along again please.

2 Likes

Can you add me please.

1 Like

Certainly

Starting to think about Settle again. It may be possible to book an extra night or two in the bunkhouse (looks clear either side of the weekend on the website but I haven’t checked with the owners yet). The cost is £200 per night compared to £1150 for the weekend (Friday plus Saturday nights).

Would anyone be interested? (I know that only some of us are retired…)

I think I am needed in Oxford area for a course early Monday morning, so I may be tempted by before, not after.

I would be interested, but since I’ll be ride sharing it’ll be dependent on others as well.

I might be Dave, but I can’t commit I’m afraid as everything will depend on how Claire is.

I am still cool for the Friday and Saturday nights. Won’t be able to do the extra nights however. Please let me know payment details as and when! :sunglasses:

I was thinking that it might help avoid Friday afternoon traffic, but maybe that’s not so much of a problem as most seem to arrive mid-afternoon.

Friday and Saturday night only for me please.

OK, looks like the Friday and Saturday nights as usual.

Could those definitely going please confirm so that I know numbers and can work out overall cost per head. There is plenty of space if anyone hasn’t been before and would like to savour this unique experience!

5 Likes