Sharing a bed with another man

Nope, the word “CUNT” runs thru Coco like “Blackpool” thru a stick of rock!

2 Likes

Isn’t the major prerogative of a lads trip to end up in someone else’s bed? All efforts should be made to this end. Worse case scenario, the police provide bed and board.

4 Likes

All cats are grey in the dark :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Chill-out together, share a coffee with them, put everyone at their ease…

8 Likes

Slept in a double with a mate on a trip to my friends wedding in Washington DC in the late eighties…for ten days - completely shit-faced every night but the imaginary line in the middle was never crossed. Tell them they’ll be fine.

1 Like

Slept in a double with Peter Kosminsky - the man who directed Wolf Hall on the telly - when we were students touring Twelfth Night in northern France. Not planned. It had been pre-arranged that we’d be put up by local members of Associations France-Grande Bretagne in each town we visited and when we turned up at the kip in wherever it was there was a double awaiting us. As I was climbing into bed he was writing a postcard to his girlfriend (now wife, I think) which started “Hope you don’t mind but I’m going to sleep with Graeme”.

I don’t know whether I should have been pleased or not. Hugh Grant was also in the troupe.

VB

Fucking fuck all of that. Single occupancy room or don’t go. Jeez.

2 Likes

Communal showering with your mates is totally different of course :grinning:

4 Likes

not unless shaved, there’s nothing worse than waking up with a furry nut sack rubbing against your thigh.

oh and don’t forget the Lurpak

Surely you’re not suggesting going to bed with a stranger … unclad !

VB

3 Likes

A few years ago, I was on a ‘Hag-do’ (Bride but mostly bloke mates) in the Dam, booked a cheap hotel that turned out to be ‘Gay Friendly’, every room had three beds.
Was a really nice hotel but serious orgy vibes…

Great long weekend though, we visited the Coffeeshop as in Oceans 11, that was 24hrs of my life I won’t get back :rofl:

http://dampkring-coffeeshop-amsterdam.nl/the-best-coffeeshop-in-amsterdam/dampkring-amsterdam/

1 Like

Not quite the same, but on hiking holidays with my twin brother (Two Moors Way/South West Coastal Path) we share a double quite often. Some of the locations are quite restricted, either a small B&B or we wild camp in a ‘compact’ tent that says its 2-man but thats a bit optimistic…

that is not attractive sleepwear

Sleeping rough in Paris is character building - Stalingrad Square may not be so accommodating as the locals have taken to shooting panhandlers, addicts and prostitutes form their balconies with paint balls. Where’s the bonhomie in that? - Fuck you residents.

2 Likes

Top and tail s the accepted answer or maybe under : over the duvet / blankets if your bed mate has especially rank feet.

‘Family rooms’ usually have a couch that can be used as a bed.

As a last resort ask for an extra duvet and some tequila, get rekt and sleep on the floor.

butter or red lipstick :lipstick:

Obligatory @thebiglebowski tag.

11 Likes

I once stayed at a mate’s girfriends place.
He didn’t live with her at the time but was on cat duty while she was away for a weekend.
So he thought he would invite a load of mates round to her place for a piss up, (We were quite young)
I was absolutely out of it and slept in her big double bed, as did he.
The next day I woke up to find myself alone in the flat, without my trousers.
He had thought it hilarious to put my jeans in a bag and take them down the pub with him.
Which looking back at it was quite funny.
So I was stuck in her flat sans pantalons and no clothes I could borrow.

This was before mobile phones so I rang him at the pub once he stopped laughing I said it was all very funny but could I have my trousers back?
He refused and thought I should stay there for a few more hours,
I gave him an ultimatum, he had 10 minutes to get back or I threatened to shit in her underwear drawer and leave him to explain.
I got my trousers back!

4 Likes

Having sex with hairy rugby players is infinitely preferable to sharing a bed with another man for the purposes of sleep.