Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today V1.2

Looks like you decorated to match :rofl:

1 Like

Genuinely matches the room nicely

2 Likes

Was just thinking the same thing.

I’ve been trying to decide what colour to do the man cave and that could be a good candidate.

Yeah I my mind I remembered the horns as a brighter blue but perfect match :grinning:

3 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

All done and sounding glorious.

55 Likes

Wilson’s do ike to point there drivers in diverse directions :smirk::thinking:

Might be some amps up for sale soon to go with them…

Lovely room Nick. :+1:

5 Likes

Love that room Nick. What make is the hifi rack and the two units either side? What is the length of the wall they are positioned on.
Sorry for all the questions but might be having a big change of direction here in the coming months.

That room is awesome.

Units are IKEA Nordmela.

I made the rack. Got three columns made and then used IKEA worktops for the shelves and replaced the tops on the drawer units to match and also give me more depth for the turntables. The wall is 6m wide.

3 Likes

You must be well pleased Nick, looks great!

1 Like

Do new things count as being “in my system” if they’ve just been plonked on a rack and not connected to anything yet?

6 Likes

Well aye

Well, everything I’ve posted so far is still in a box so that counts for me!

Only with pics

Well in that case I now have a Naim ND5 XS, Puresound L300 and XTZ A2-300 in my system. Here’s hoping it’s an upgrade to the MaiA when I get to actually try it out in, checks notes, May.

8 Likes

I think I can start completing my system from April. So maybe summertime I will be in heaven…or hell.

Tricky - they’re about 500km away from me now.