Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

Absolutely. It was the only time I have specced a cable other than to simply connect two components.

You know there is a model above that :grin:

1 Like

Has it been cryoed? :thinking:

Might be a good idea for @MGOwner to stick a few of those leads in the Brewhouse. Add some ‘clearing the cloudy’ to your ‘lifting the veils’ etc.

1 Like

I suppose it costs moar :unamused:

Fuck off ! Haven’t you got some yellow to do :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

9 Likes

Ummm, something missing???

2 Likes

Nope, just fine as it is :smiley:

Nice ornament, but…tape? :grinning:

Yes lovely ornament. Tape? Like I’m ever actually going to use it. I have bought some empty reels so it looks cool though.

7 Likes

Nice pair of Teac 10 inch reels would look cool.

I like these, our pal Paul by any chance?

1 Like

Indeed :+1:

1 Like

The monster amp has arrived,be interesting to hear how they drive the speakers

2 Likes

Steady with the volume there. You don’t want to damage anything.

1 Like

I like the new speaker cabinets on the left

1 Like

New bearing for a mono set up I’m slowly getting together. It was made by Stefano b and is basically a copy of the Shindo / emt 930 bearing. I have the Shindo bearing so I’m looking forward to comparing.

9 Likes

That’s a biggun Mrs

1 Like

One unassuming and slightly silly looking box with electronics in it. To be precise, two of these
https://www.neurochrome.com/parallel-86/
with two Ringnot power supply boards and a couple of chunky toroids to make a dual mono power amp.

While the specs are enough to give anyone a Sergegasm, what I wasn’t expecting was the valve amp stuff of tonal colour, soundstaging and all that while still being transparent and grunty. May be a smidge less fluid than the current amp but from first listen it storms everything else, annoyingly given the required domestic negotiations that will ensue.

3 Likes