Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

I did, but I was mono blocking my view

1 Like

The aesthetics have been mentioned already so I will have to rearrange!

SP10 in its new plinth, built by DiveDeepDog, fantastic job by Mark and it sound utterly brilliant. Mark has built in some really cool and neat features to isolate motor unit from tonearm. It looks so good in the flesh pictures don’t do it justice.

@

27 Likes

Larvely! The white section is Corian, yes?

Wow that looks fantastic :+1:

Actually it’s kind of a light blue colour, but yes it is corian

3 Likes

Our kitchen worktops are a very similar colour but greeny rather than bluey

Pioneers are back from a quick check up and now being fed by the Graaf - hmm, nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s excellent news!

1 Like

i bet !!!

A couple of new-ish additions to my system; Jay’s Audio CDT2 MK2 CD transport and Phison Audio PD2SE preamplifier/DAC. The picture is from Kegworth this weekend.

9 Likes

very nice , did you ever sell that didit dac ?

No, it’s in my office headphone system atm.

“Stabby mod” has retired to be replaced by “Kelly doll mod”

1 Like

Ah very good system it must be then !

Extra shiny has been installed in the Ongaku Kensei, the new Audio Note AN-4242E valves with Molybdenum anodes.

This is my final amp, I can’t imagine anything sounding better for what I want out of an amp, extreme niceness, richness and tonal colour with speed and attack at low volumes.

I is happy person :grin:

31 Likes

I’m tempted to use this in my next review!

4 Likes

how would it sound with my AN/E Spe HE Signatures?

I’m sure they would be the perfect partner, I think PQ and AG fine tune/tweek all their amps at the final design stage through the E’s by ear.

I had the same E’s ( not signatures though ) as yours about 7 years ago, and very nice too they were, but no longer have them.

1 Like

Have you compared the AN 211s to the old GE equivalents?