Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

I’d have to share with a neighbour, or even two, but that wouldn’t be impossible. Otherwise I’d be wasting it instead of the farmer.

As it is I do retrieve stuff from SOFEA which is in too poor condition for them to send out to the larders (typically something with a large enough rotten patch that the customers won’t want it but which I’m prepared to cut out). I’ve got a big chunk of butternut squash from there in the fridge right now.

No?

Indeed. For us a “small” fruit and veg box requires careful menu planning and being mostly veggie to use it up within a week.

Umm, no, not really.

There is always potatoes and onions, which is fine.

After that you will sometimes notice that a supplier has either had a major glut or a cancelled order of something so you get e.g. mini carrots for four weeks in a row. And there is sometimes kale, but I can’t say that it has ever turned up too frequently.

We live in the country 7 miles from Cardiff City Centre. Driving places is the omly option. There’s a shitty Tesco in a shitty area about 3 miles away. I try and avoid going there as much as possible. I rarely go there. Luckily, we either shop in Roath, where the butcher, baker and greengrocer are in the same area or we go to Cardiff market in the centre. The market has a great fishmonger as well as all the above.

1 Like

It appears that Warwickshire library membership can give you access to Naxos Music Library.

4 Likes

Native Australians had games predating European football, apart from the fact that one possible material used was a stretched kangaroo scrotum.

But that Roo won the 100m!

Apparently this debate has been an ongoing internet ‘Thing’… Seemingly men are most likely to fold their toilet paper with a larger percentage of women who ‘scrunch’ it…
Scrunching has blown what is left of my mind. WTF?

Shifty Eyes GIF by Igor Bastidas

Nup, doesn’t happen.

Haha I’ve just asked Claire and she’s a folder and she says I’m a dirty bastard for scrunching…

2 Likes

You are a scruncher Sir! I have so few words.

S C R U N C H E R

2 Likes

It’s like a pillow for your ring.

Deviant !

2 Likes

No, No this is past wrong I’m writing to my MP.

3 Likes

Sooooo luxurious, like wiping with a cloud.

Sounds like some of you are (literally) half-arsing it -

1. Three-sheet triangular fold for the initial carnage-reduction.
  2. Two-sheet scrunch for any first-pass-dodgers + less nick wear’n’tear.
  3. Three sheet wet finish.
  4. One sheet Final dry-&-polish.

Broad-church wipeology :ok_hand:

3 Likes

My Groom Of The Stool always uses freshly washed and dried neck of swan.

3 Likes