Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

Wow - didn’t know you could un-dad a child

1 Like

He is a Director, former manager and player for the Cobblers, the supporters’ bar is even named after him.

The 1986-87 team he managed is the best I have seen in 40 odd years of supporting.

No nonsense Geordie who couldn’t be more different to his son. They seem to get on well though which is nice.

1 Like

You know what I mean Ya Radge!

Salt on your asbestos?? Disgusting!

Bacon and hot sauce is the appropriate way to serve asbestos. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Did you know that after every festival, specially wet ones, every tent. pole, groundsheet and marque has to be washed dried, folded, dried again, folded again etc. and packed. Then lifted onto shelves.

Well I fucking didn’t until today! :tired_face:

And I have a car full of small sections to do Saturday.

2 Likes

Never realised Brian from Babylon and gimme gimme gimme was Dennis bovells brother

Unidirectional bezels on diver’s watches are a fail safe mechanism,

Once the dive time has been set, any accidental movement of the bezel can only result in a dive time being shortened. Whereas use of a bidirectional bezel would introduce a 50/50 chance that the dive time would be extended. The latter is bad juju.

6 Likes

I wish I had known this for my recent holiday.

I could have set dive and decompression times thus avoiding the bends on the walk back to the sun bed. Everyone thought I was merely pissed on Efes. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Didn’t know that Swatches were able to do more than tell the time.

You have a Rolex, it is designed for pool and bar side bragging duties only :slight_smile:

Mind you, that appears to be 80% of your life these days, work is an inconvenience.

3 Likes

Too bloody right Bob, he has more holidays than Prince William :sunglasses:

He certainly gets more print space about his holidays :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fact I did not know: More Americans practise yoga than watch NASCAR

(Quite why they’re all so FUCKING FAT from doing yoga, I don’t know. Yet)

1 Like

Two completely different groups of murricans - the health freaks and the fat cunts. Guess which ones watch NASCAR?

The racist-pig Trump-voting rednecks?

1 Like

Looks more like a Strayan motorsport aficionado :unamused:

Not a yoga guru then?

Could be :thinking:

1 Like

I’m all confused. Having never been to a bakeoff, and having never met him, is that Oz?