Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

People often mishear the lyrics to all Kiki Dee songs - EG: Most people hear ‘Don’t go breaking my heart’ but if you play it backwards at 94 RPM you can clearly hear “We are not leaving this room until it stinks Mr. MWS”

6 Likes

If all of mans’ flacid cock was laid end to end, they would equatorialy circumnavigate the globe. Also, an Olympic swimming pool would be toppers every night with man juice ejaculate.

Interesting site you’ve been visiting there Bob :confused:

Sausages for tea tonight?

40 million metres, not far short of 4 billion males, that sounds like the average flaccid cock is 1cm long. Say 1.5cm if we assume the tiny kids and over 80’s don’t contribute. All of a sudden I feel better.

VB

4 Likes

walk like an Egyptian?

4 Likes

Daylight come and me wan’ go home.

VB

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey, I never said the Brothers were original!

Actually, I think it’s ‘Day-o, daaaaay-o’. Doh !

VB

Just came back from our 40th anniversary meal (might have mentioned that before) to realise that if every young lady in the town was laid side by side down the high street no one would be in the least bit surprised :open_mouth:

7 Likes

It’s these subtleties that make all the difference. :+1:

German for mini golf is Midgetgolf.

7 Likes

Madam Lou Bunch 1857-1935 owned the most famous brothel in Central City (Colorado). Madam Lou Bunch Day is held the third Saturday every June in her honor.

1 Like

Never EVER buy a wheelbarrow from a scaffolder.

3 Likes

Looks like a custom job to me

Dali?

ftfy

VB

On average,a lift does the equivalent of 12,000 miles a year

1 Like

Somewhat old news, but I’ve only just discovered it.
Apparently, following research at various universities world wide, it has been determined that people who fucking swear are more twatting honest than cunts that don’t.

Perhaps an AA strapline of ’ more honest than most fucking forums ’ would be appropriate.

8 Likes