Sinn U1, if you die diving it will drag you down

Fully tegimented the case and bracelet so hard as nails, most online aren’t tegimented or just the head is and not the bracelet. Retail would be £2390 to buy new atm.
Was serviced by me not long ago and sinn have just replaced the glass as it had a tiny mark that bothered me.
Otherwise it’s pretty much unmarked (I can’t find anything to point out) and comes with box and papers (2015).
The box is meh, as someone tried to reglue the insert badly. Otherwise all good and as it should be. I never used the bracelet and always wore it on a rubber strap or nato, so the bracelet is pretty much un worn.

Price is £1337 posted insured

15 Likes

I want but can’t afford :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::sob::sob::sob::sob:

The price is a bit of a joke, £1300 for you kind sir

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl:

Bargain for full teg, and only going up in value. These are seriously tough watches - close to scratchproof IME, so make a brilliant daily wearer. If I didn’t already have one I’d snap it up.

1 Like

Drop @FatCuntTroller a line Dom…

Thanks, we’ve already talked… My situation isn’t as good as I’d hoped. On the back-burner for now.

1 Like

Pity Dat…

1 Like

Please don’t make me put it on TZ UK :grimacing:

“I’ll give £800 for it m8…”

1 Like

9 here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Currently on tz UK for £100 more, already had offers to trade for a Casio and some cash and straight cash offers for pennies :unamused:
Obviously the no trades but didn’t put off the mouth breathers.
If it sells through here I will add something to the forum fund

2 Likes

TZ wants everything for fucking nothing. Half the cunts are closet traders who’ll punt it straight back out on ebay for more than you’re asking. Might as well do that yourself. Or even C24 - prices are fucking silly on there now.

Bit amazed it didn’t shift on here, there is literally no better way to spend £1300 on a watch right now. If I wasn’t spaffing money all over old lumps of hifi, I’d have it to replace my unserviced non-teg version and sell that. Fucking bargain.

2 Likes

Just trying to avoid chrono24 and eBay charges 10% is a ball ache, plus I think eBay will make tzuk look easy when it comes to stupid questions.

Have put it in the window of my old work, probably take 2 years to sell there though :rofl:

2 Likes

12% now

1 Like

Sold :grin:

11 Likes

:clap: :clap: