Slaughterhouse

Good news about my Bladder Cancer operation the Cancer was low grade and hasn’t spread.
I have my next appointment with the Surgeon on December 21st for a check up. Result.
My Esophagus Cancer is not so good and I will start Chemotherapy quite soon as an operation is to complicated. I’m on pain killers and finding it harder to swallow but that’s ok. I can eat ice cream. Result.

41 Likes

Congrats on the good news bit. Hope all goes as wel as it can on the not so good bit.

1 Like

Good news about the bladder, ATB for the other.

1 Like

Good news so far and fingers crossed for your throat. Hopefully a good cocktail of chemo and other therapies will shrink the damn tumour.

1 Like

Great news atb for a speedy recovery Dave.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the cancer.
I hope the bit of good news spreads; not the cancer.
All the best Dave.

1 Like

All the best Dave.

1 Like

Hope they can sort the oesophageal cancer out Dave. GWS.

1 Like

Great news on the first bit. Here’s hoping that the throat is soon zapped too.

1 Like

Best wishes Dave, hope you get a positive outcome.

1 Like

Fingers crossed for you.

1 Like

One cancer dealt with, one to be dealt with, Dave. Wishing you the very best of luck with it :+1:.

I was going to say that was the second case of oesophageal cancer I’d heard of this year, but I’ve just checked and the other guy was diagnosed in the summer of '21, so more than a year ago now. The chemo worked absolute magic for him. His had already spread when it was found but when I last heard (July) he was back at work ‘almost full time’ and the start of his next round of chemo had been pushed forward into 2023. It can be dealt with.

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best Dave, one down, one to go :+1:

1 Like

All the best with the treatment Dave. Hope it all goes well.

1 Like

All the best Dave, are you at the Royal Marsden?

1 Like

All the best Dave, ice cream, yay! :+1:

1 Like

Yes I was but the Bladder Cancer was done at Kingston Hospital. Marsden did the Set-Ct but told me I would be having my chemo at Kingston.

1 Like

Good news Dave and fingers crossed for the same result with your throat.

1 Like

I’d like to say that daughter would be able to help you at Kingston, but she’s neo-natal so not much help.
ATB with the rest of the treatment

1 Like

Thinking of you. ATB

1 Like