Slaughterhouse

All the best Olaf, GWS.

Up there with wasps as completely unnecessarily irksome. They bite Mrs VB whenever they get the chance. If it’s any consolation* you may well have saved the people with you.

*I know only too well that it isn’t.

That’s a bugger Ólan. Fingers crossed the treatment shifts them quickly and as gently on you as possible.

Sorry to hear about this - Best of luck

Best wishes Ólan, get those clots busted

Best wishes Olan.

All the best

All the very best Ólan.

Jeez Olan. Talk about kicking a man while he’s down.
I hope it’s only a blip and a speedy recovery follows.

Take it easy Olan

Best wishes olan…take care .

All the best mate, they’ll be on top of it and soon your blood will be watered down like the beer in my local.

Been looking increasingly like quasimodo for the last couple of weeks with a fcuking great lump on my eye

It’s really quite painful and I finally cracked and contacted the GP with their online thing. Took some photos because I knew that would be the first thing they’d ask for.

They turned the whole thing round in about two hours and it turns out I have a “meibomian cyst” or “chalazion”. Oh aye, obvious really.

Who knew there were so many things that could go wrong with your body?

3 Likes

Is it on the eyelid?

Finnish Black Metal pioneers faded into obscurity after the seminal album, “Eye Of Doom”.

4 Likes

Yes, lower eyelid, like a pea stuck under it.

Ahem, Lumpy Eye of Doom I think you’ll find :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Treatment previews available on YouTube, :scream:

1 Like

Managed to fuck up a knee, hamstrings feel like they are ready to snap, much ouch. 6 inch steps max, crawling up the stairs feels safer than walking. Only relief is laying on side, pain recedes over a few hours. Doc appointment tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it’s bugger all serious.

6 Likes

Hope it’s nothing serious :+1:

1 Like