Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

[quote=“julian2002, post:578, topic:2723, full:true”]
I used to like acupuncture trainers, the soles / tread always had a little something that left behind interesting tracks in mud etc.

this being one…[/quote]

That is uncannilly like the gingerbread men my nephews made last year

1 Like

Luckily for you all I didn’t quite forget today’s train / shoe photo.

Tricker’s something-or-other

3 Likes

No corduroy in sight. I suspect a forged photograph.

I lost so much weight that the cords fell off as I was running across the concourse at Birmingham New Street.

At that point I decided that it would be best for all concerned if I recycled them.

I’ve just puked my ring.

3 Likes

https://tuccipolo.com/image/data/TucciPolo%20handmade%20mens%20purple%20with%20ocean%20blue%20laces%20Italian%20leather%20luxury%20shoes.jpg

1 Like

Tricker’s Newbury in Beechnut with Dainite sole,

2 Likes

Shoes are fine. Not convinced by the socks

I knew someone would comment on the socks. Unfortunately, I am having to wear an ankle support and these socks are more comfortable.

Have you given any thought to the fac…er… proba… er… possibility that your ankles are hurting because you keep making them be near really fucking nasty-ass, uncomfortable, yet inexplicably expensive shoes, at all?

7 Likes

Are you at least 80 years old?
:thinking:

1 Like

strangely - the shoes are entirely comfortable, fit perfectly well, and my change in approach to shoe buying has improved the ankle situation. Which was on the advise of my physio that I wear more supportive shoes.

The ankle support is due to an ankle twist I suffered 2 weeks ago - I have a congenital and structural defect in my ankles which means I am prone to such happenings.

much older, why?

Chew on these. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

weird but oddly attractive

Brown shoes and blue socks . . . I see /tut-tuts

Go loud or go home.

Wear those in the afternoon, at 2.30pm…

3 Likes

see a dentist then

1 Like

Talking of ankle support, shoes that will last forever and reasonable prices, here’s my new boots: