That’s a taupe :roll_eyes:

I’m a dope.

2 Likes

Yup :smirk:

Shoulda stuck with beige :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Stick to whatcha know :+1:

1 Like

That stuff about reefs and grannies is pretty basic and reef bows are not much better for staying done up.

I have used this one for ages and it never comes undone
https://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/betterbowknot.htm

1 Like

Ian’s shoe lace site. Everything about this is cosmic

2 Likes

Caporicci Alligator boots. $2640.

Surely @anon14766838 will have a chartreuse and grey pair already? Cheap at twice the price for such kwality…:unamused:

3 Likes

And yet half the population gets it wrong, I am now a reef knot evangelical bore at work.

Most of the half that get it right do it by accident, most of those would not know what a reef knot was, and those that do would not know why it is called a reef knot.

The science and faff of balanced lacing techniques almost warrants its own thread.

1 Like

Slashing your own wrists with a rusty penknife

4 Likes

Tidy lacing can be a joy. Heaven help you if you ever want to get a wire out though.

Then again, letting it get out of hand can present challenges too.

I actually once saw much worse than this (co-ax cabling under a false floor where the depth of the heap was reckoned to be a couple of feet and every cable was black).

VB

WTF is the fan doing there? I have seen worse in London at a major plc data centre. It was a few years back, they have probably outsourced it to the cloud now.

Who’s hi fi is that?

1 Like

Looks like a Coco prototype to me. The crocodile clips are just hidden by the sheer quantity of cabling.

4 Likes