Smart shoes aka Dr Cunties Cunty shoe emporium

I have a pair of those, natural rubber soles. As far as I am aware once they are worn then just buy another pair. Haven’t seen anyone advertising a service to replace those, if they did it would likely cost nigh on as much as a new pair anyway.

2 Likes

Got a reply. They design their shoes around an F but the more pointy ones are on the small side of F. The Dexter last is a G with a recommendation to go down a half size. They have agreed to send 5 pairs for me to try on in Manc in Jan. I’ve chosen three lasts in two sizes. I’ll let you know how I get on. With a high instep on my right, which is also slightly larger than my left; if I find one that fits me it will likely fit those similarly affected.

As a back up plan, I have also ordered up a couple in the Sweeney shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great. I couldn’t fault their service in the London branch. Now you name it, the Dexter was the one they recommended me, but I didn’t like any of them…

JW Gibson Spider today

wondering about these

Yes, they look suitably garish and will mark you out as ‘special’.

1 Like

I’m feeling special today…

1 Like

These fit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

That’s me and the sales finished, gratuitous Oliver Sweeney shot

5 Likes

One of the best pairs I’ve seen on this thread. When your competing with green loafers though that helps.

Make your own cunty

https://www.undandy.com/us/create-yours

3 Likes

Positively hours of fun. Revel in your inner cunt.

2 Likes

C&J Cardigan 4 (?), cordovan. Grotty Monday morning in Islington.

6 Likes

They are not purple, made from lama scrotums or Crocs. Are you sure you should be posting such not-very-offensive-at-all, non-abominations in this thread?

While they are not made from llama scrotum, the word “cordovan” is a polite way of saying “horse’s ass”.

In an effort to restore the balance of the universe I do have some purple, sorry, “burgundy” horse’s ass shoes, photos of which I shall post anon.

6 Likes

Did you get them cheap cos the left one doesn’t match the right?

4 Likes

Yes, they’ve probably been kicking around for a while (they’re discontinued).

The marginal difference will mellow out in a short while.

1 Like

When it comes to shoes, I suspect your definition of cheap and mine might differ slightly Guy. (mine should have skate after it :rofl:)

1 Like

C&J cheap is still more than a lot of their competitors new price.