SOLD! Sony MDS-JE510 Mini Disc Deck & lots of Mini Discs!

Sony MDS-JE510 Mini Disc Deck, full working condition with around 73 mini discs included of various quality from OK to extremely good! A lot have music on them, you can record over it ;-).

£40.00

The unit is in very good condition, but does have some scratches on the top as shown.

No remote or original box but will be packed very well for carrier.
Cash on collection or bank transfer for carrier (UK only).

Carrier £12.00. I’m in Derbyshire near Alfreton , J28 off the M1.

Cheers, Rob.

1 Like

The value of the discs more than covers the cost of the actual unit.

Bargainlicious. I really don’t need another MD deck, but am tempted just for the blanks…

2 Likes

You need them…don’t delay buy today, and have a free MD deck thrown in :slight_smile:

I have this Rob!!!

1 Like

Meant I will have this

1 Like

Bugger too slow ive been wanting one for a long time if only to play a whole series of recordings I made for some friends travelling 15vyears … if

Pm’d you Micky :wink:

I have an MDS -JE520 deck that’s just sat doing not a lot. Good nick, remote and a cheapo optical cable.

Seeing as it’s 10 better than the other Rob’s, but no discs, then I’ll let it go for the same amount, ie £52 posted.

1 Like

Tis mine, if only it was this easy.
Thank you, it will make the post wedding party a much easier do, if only manc Bob would hire me his lopwell outdoor speakers for a week or two

Pm me your details, but I will need to sort out a box, so will take a few days to post.

Solded.