Somebody sell me a turntable please

As per the title, wondering if anyone has a decent turntable they fancy selling me? Budget I guess is up to £200, so obviously not expecting miracles, but my internet researches suggest there’s tons of second-hand options in this range, and to be honest my brain is a bit worn out with all the eBay options, so I thought I’d check in here and see if anyone has something surplus. I’m in the southwest, so around here would be great in terms of auditioning/collection. Also I’m heading up to London a couple of times in the next couple of weeks, so anywhere along the way is possible as well.

Alternatively, any recommendations for good secondhand buys on the open interwebs, appreciated as well.

I realised I’ve probably opened a can of worms here…

:grimacing:

A lot of the better ones sold out now.

1 Like

I will be travelling to Settle and very happy to transport anything from there to Devon

2 Likes
3 Likes

Or for another £49 a brand new one.

2 Likes

Very good price

1 Like

Ok, that does look interesting. Well reviewed. Although I have to admit, and maybe I’m just being a luddite, but as soon as I see the letters USB attached to a turntable, I struggle to take it seriously. Not to mention built-in phono stages.

Both can be bypassed completely. It’s no looker but the LP5 has a considerable amount of stretch in the design and offers good basic performance.

1 Like

If you fancy a linear tracker I have a Technics SLQL-15 that I could send down with Andy. Excellent condition. £120 inc. EPC22 cartridge

3 Likes

Nice selfie :+1:

1 Like

Nice shiny top

1 Like

Ooh that looks interesting!

The LP5 is an excellent deck. Can’t go wrong.

4 Likes

If Nick @Nick_Dartmoor chooses to pass I would very happily take that off your hands plus a £25 to the forum fund.

3 Likes

I’m in SE London. It’s highly likely that I could collect, store etc. Make the guy a lowball offer.

1 Like

I’ve got a decent nick Technics SL-7 (or two) that you can have for £125.

1 Like

£125 for two?

For une

:smiley:

Child