I enjoyed it when I went, if it’s any consolation
I loved the place.
Mental and fantastic in equal measures
Sums the place up nicely Paul.
Tips you won’t find in any guide book.
- Wear a blond wig
- Yes, I’d like to meet your farmer uncle in Ketama
- Camels are friendly
- x5 Arabic coffees = x1 late.
- When dysentery kicks in do stand in the street shouting “Fucking help me”
- Earning Le Kepi Blanc is not worth the hassle (You do get a French passport after a bit tho)
- Snake charmers are full of trickery you can prove this by sticking headphones on a Cobra
- When bartering for a rug (You’re going to buy a rug) Don’t accept the mint tea - You’ll be there for ages
- Observe belly dancers with eyes not hands. They can get quite cross
- Go veggie.
Now put them in order of importance or did you…
TBF you did
Can I take this please Dom.
I had the very worst food poisoning I’ve experienced from a restaurant in Marrakesh.
Do not drop your guard when choosing food.
A mate is moving and having a clear out.
A pair of B&W DM2 free as long as they are collected
I think they were the first 3 way that B&W did and a pair made an appearance at Settle.
Located in Hove
Drop me a PM and I will put you in touch