Tedious trollcats

I don’t recall them being websites where you could pay to hit women I just remember him posting reviews of hookers and whore houses. I don’t remember seeing any violent type stuff on them but didn’t really look at the links.

I also don’t remember any racist stuff, the dancing hitler cat was quite funny.

Just don’t want him here because he just goes too far and ends up flooding threads with endless amounts of shite, and for every one funny thread he starts 100’s of utter wank and weird ones.

:joy: Hahaha! Heaven forfend anyone should get boringly repetitive on a forum…

Oi - stop posting stuff I can’t argue with! No fun in that. :angry:

I remember him posting something about “celebrating” the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings. When I challenged him on it he did his usual butthurt, I was being hilarious thing. I think he is a total twat.

3 Likes

I must have missed that one.

1 Like

They weren’t there very long.

Quite, but his “solution” to it was unacceptable.

I’ll :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Rather than move this to a new thread think it’s better deleted as all this will do is act as an invite to the twat to come over here and troll away.

1 Like

It will in due course, when everyone gets bored. In the meantime, moan away. It’s easier to delete a whole thread. :wink: moving it minimises the prospect of @MGOwner of @Jim fat fingering it and the associated fallout.

1 Like
1 Like

Well that was entertaining, going to put furniture back in the bedroom now we have a new carpet.

Thanks for the momentary diversion :+1:

Yes

You can have Cloth Ears back as long as you also accept Mr Cat.

I’ll minimise you in a minute…and my fingers are not fat…:angry:

Ann says I’m only fat in the middle :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Big boned*

*very big boned

4 Likes
2 Likes

You’re evil.

2 Likes

Several words appear to have fallen off your sentence such as ‘over my dead body’ before ‘as’ and ‘is permabanned because ubercunt’ before ‘.’ . Otherwise it is great.

1 Like

Yeah, but no, but … now, he really is a thick cunt devoid of any redeeming features :poop:

1 Like

You be reading my mind