Terms / phrases that need to fuck straight off

Any word which has had ‘tard’ suffixed to it

1 Like

What about mus, you bas?

6 Likes

There is an ‘onboard manager’ ( they check tickets and make announcements :roll_eyes:) on my commute who by the end of every sentence sounds like Mickey Mouse :rofl:

FFS, fair enough :rofl:

1 Like

Meh,
Whatever

Rebuttals that need stamping on along with the mouths they spill from.

“Man Up” - I hear this asinine supposed motivator and immediately want to put on a dress.

2 Likes

Asterisks in the middle of swear words. If you are going to fucking swear, swear you cunts! :smile:

6 Likes

B*llocks!

1 Like

‘Should’ This word is full of shame and shit it is not borne in reality. Annoyingly I do this to myself.

Title amended - I stand corrected.

2 Likes

“of” when they mean “have”.
Would’ve = would have NOT would of.
Likewise, it’s bored with NOT bored of.
Of - off
there - their - they’re
Were - we’re
two - too - to.
Typing without punctuation and/or capitals…

Ohhhh, what’s the point ? The English language is going to Hell in a hand cart.

5 Likes

‘Chillaxin’ - Move directly to conniption do not pass go

2 Likes

I’d add the condescending term “wifelet” sounds like a small thing they might hand out at the end of a meal, like “moist towelette”

1 Like

Sorted that

Different from, not different to or different than. The word comes from two Latin words which mean ‘carry away’. Away. As in ‘away from’.

VB

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Forget a strap line, why don’t we just rename the forum Everything You Hate and More? :grinning:

Or, Alternative Gammon

2 Likes

Terrible idea. I hate it. :wink: I prefer the impersonal cleansing of total forum deletion to defuse the hatred.

Alternative Gammon has a nice ring to it though.

1 Like

Angry liberal Tofu steak

2 Likes

It’s not my fault it’s Latin. But it is (Latin, not my fault). We are where we are.

VB

1 Like