The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Rupert can have a supercharged knee his shrivelled knackers for being such a barefaced liar about his (and News Corp’s) position on climate change. A quick trip through the woodchipper for everything else might be appropriate too.

1 Like

Self gonad bashing for forgetting to take earplugs to the Steve Hillage/Gong gig last night.

…eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

2 Likes

Super super massive gonadal battering to cunts complaining about cunts starting duplicate threads about cunts.

5 Likes

I think this cretin is finally going to get the blow to his teenie weenie that’s been coming for a long time -

Lock him up!

1 Like

Oooops

That’s a little hard to suggest a mistake has been made.
IUPG though.

1 Like

Slap squared required.

1 Like

CP on behalf of Louise, for the gender neutral boys in this place, as the blokes have pissed all over the floor, the seat and she reckons on the sink

Basin.

1 Like

Sink.

2 Likes

outch hurt, last night

serves you right for walking over a pile of lego bricks

7 Likes

Serves you right for pissing in the sink.

General cockpunch in the vague direction of the kitchen sink manufacturing industry. All I want is something that will take a standard oven tray flat (480mm x 370mm), but it would appear I cannot have anything big enough unless I also want it to be able to double as a bathtub, or have it with an included draining board.

We’ve had this problem on the last two kitchens we’ve done. The solution the last time was to put in a huge trough in the laundry next to the kitchen. This time I have simply given up as there is nothing suitable for the task that is aesthetically acceptable.

Perhaps have a stonemason cut some polished stone slabs to a suitable dimension and glue the thing together yourself - some kind of industrial (visitor-attraction scale) aquarium adhesive should be both strong and flexible.

It’s certainly possible to bond Corian, as @edd9000 knows. Whether it could be thermoformed deep enough to form a sink by someone who knew what they were doing e.g. this lot https://www.counterproduction.co.uk/corian-fabricator/, who aren’t far from here, I don’t know.

VB

From what I’ve seen, Corian products start at expensive and then go up into scary money territory. £5k for a bathtub for example, and that’s a mass produced product still, not a custom one off.

1 Like

For stuff to be cheap it has to be mass-market. Modern houses, including their kitchens, are small. It’s like big speakers these days, I guess.

VB

My house buyer, his lawyer, his mortgage lender and their lawyer :angry:

PA0kFPs9_20191217073112

14 Likes

Uh oh…