The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

So many potential recipients but this weeks’ attempt to buy some toiletries from Superdrug (shampoo, shower gel etc) has failed spectacularly due to lack of stock. My suspicion is its all stuck in lorries on the M20(?) - another Brexit win (plus they’ve all got noticeably more expensive) so CP to the usual ERG/Tory/Brexit fucktards

A severe punch between the legs for whoever decided that this was in any way a good idea

Cliff Richard is to take a starring role in the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee pageant, he’ll be riding an open-topped double-decker bus through London’s streets as an icon of his era.

Sir Cliff said: “It’s going to be a wonderful celebration, it will be spectacular.”

I’m afraid I’ve singled out that particular day to watch my phone charging.

9 Likes

I guess Keith Richards must have had something else on. Shame :frowning_face:.

2 Likes

While I share your sentiment, he’s probably the youngest entertainer the poor old girl can recognise…

Excellent,makes up for the disappointment of the brexit festival being scrapped

4 Likes

Cancer can have a thwacking shunt to the buds, again.

The cunt responsable for the late departure of the fucking train and the knuckle-dragging cunts slow to get on the cunting thing when it did eventually depart.

Fifteen minutes delay turned into half an hour.

This is why people generally don’t like to use public transport.

Cheer up mate.

My return train to London was just cancelled :frowning_face:

And now I’ve gone to Temple Meads to see what my options are, and the train is back on :clown_face:

1 Like

Get your delay repay claim in.

1 Like

Good luck! Hope you have a successful journey. I was on my way to work. Fortunately we have an excellent Duty Controller on today, so that made life easier …:+1:

1 Like

All done. For the first time ever! It nevwr occurred to me to do this!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Fuck-you for rubbing it in, Songkick - You Are Not My Friends!

1 Like

So, in summary, your house is located in a cultural desert where the average iq of the web footed locals is less than fifty. It is infested with assorted vermin, boasts a collapsible chimney, drains and sewage from the dark ages and is completed by a pack of loathsome alpacas. I guess that explains your cheerful demeanour. :wink:

13 Likes

While all those things are true, I was a monumental cunt loooooong before I rocked-up here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just to reinforce what an out of touch bunch of fucktards the conservative’s are George “millionaire farmer” Eustace passes on valuable advice on how to save money through buying value brands.

Next thing you know he will be telling people to buy CDs instead of vinyl :flushed:

Or Waitrose instead of Fortnum and Mason…

1 Like

Is this a new(ish) thing? - unclassified main roads out here are rural, but well-sighted: fairly wide, fairly straight, and with no parking restrictions beyond the usual implied ones near junctions and suchlike. I’ve noticed a growing trend amongst entitled fucktards to angrily sound their horns at vehicles parked outside people’s houses that cause them to have drive around them - about as minor an inconvenience as I can imagine. This isn’t one honk to warn oncoming traffic, nor in positions where any kind of danger or obstruction is being caused - just cars parked outside people’s homes. At most these twats may need to wait a second or two for oncoming traffic - usually unnecessarily because the cunts can’t judge the width of their own vehicles.
Heaven forfend that they may be prevented from doing their usual 60mph in 30mph or 40mph zones!

Anyway - blah blah - cockpunch to those cunts.

1 Like

put some nice PVC soundproof double glazed windows in and you won’t hear them honking the horns.

4 Likes