The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Conservatives. The holes in all of our arses.

5 Likes

Toby Young. Again.

That is all.

2 Likes

Assume the covid bollocks he spewed out tonight

No. This…

2 Likes

he is a proper cunt isn’t he. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything he’s written that doesn’t make me want to punch him in the face, more than once

4 Likes

Best reply ever in the tweet, that’ll make his head explode

1 Like

Odious little turd, and quite the turncoat given his background, fluking into Oxford, &c. His kind always have a shoulderchip nagging them to excess, but for all his arrogance,he’s a forelock-tugger at heart, and always will be.

Reminds me a little of Michael Hintze - the tory donor and “cash-from-chaos” Aussie bloatocrat that wanked £5M at the Natural History Museum in a cynical attempt to make his climate-change denial seem more legitimate, and not just pandering to his own vested-interests.

Why are truly fucking horrible people always attracted to 1) power, 2) lying, so very much?

2 Likes

I used to think it was because they always looked for the easy way in life. But tying yourself up in knots and having to attempt to justify your lies, seems (to me) to be fucking hard work.

3 Likes

?

Not if you’re delusional/ have a toxic Personality Disorder.

2 Likes

85 year old evicted by the fucking church :rage::rage::rage:

It’s despicable but they’ve done worse over the years

1 Like

And of course, if the govt implemented protections (no no-fault evictions after so long, or after such an age) you’d see swathes of evictions ‘just in time’ to avoid those situations, and the age one would make the tenants persona-non-grata except to councils forced to do so.

How do other countries manage this?

Some countries demand that landlords provide long term and for life tenancies.

Given that the current Tory mob voted against rental housing having to be fit for human habitation, I think there is between zero and fuck all chance of that happening here

Off the top of my head I think France, Germany, Greece and a few others have strict rent controls and the majority of people rent their properties.

Just spent a couple of days calibrating a thing and making sure it is all good to be installed tomorrow.
Salesdick walks in and knocks all-in-one pc on to floor and smashes it.

I did council against all-in one pc’s. Will need another day and a bit to set up again.

Going on me holidays on Friday. Be nice that. A nice holiday. Pootling about. Nice bit of food and drink doing stuff with the wifey. Sailing from Poole on Saturday, so there should be much less of that Dover/Folkestone malarkey.

8 Likes

What kind of a MONSTER panders something like this?
This is all of the Rong, all of the Evil!
Fuck-you, Phillip Weaver :rage:

3 Likes

Lincolnshire.
I’ll say no more.

3 Likes