The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

I haven’t owned a VW since 2009, I guess they must have improved.

If I tick the “no toll roads” button (which I haven’t looked for or found on the car, and I doubt it has it), then when I go to Folkestone it’ll send me the wrong way round the M25.

I don’t mind toll roads, as long as they actually save time. I do mind £5.10 for what would be at best a two minute saving.

What do you need a Sat Nav for Folkestone for?
The tunnel is well signposted!

For timing and delays. Do you even drive? :grin:

1 Like

Of course.
Google maps just works

Did you go past the service station at the north end? If there were two guys in normal clothing with “something “ pointing at you, you might be even more pissed off.

Like I was!

Computer/mobile communication system performance in “getting better in 14 years” shock.

:pleading_face:

VW styling and customer service haven’t improved

is now advertising double sided tape by the look of the outfit.

Fripp’s eyes swiveling about, he has no idea where he wants to look :rofl:

Lol, same place as everyone else.

1 Like

He paid for them, he’s gonna want to get his money’s worth :fried_egg: :fried_egg:

2 Likes

The cunt (s) responsable for sending a bus out with symptoms of a blocked DPF and all the shit that comes with it like:

1. The fucking saloon filling up with exhaust fumes.

2. Passengers coughing and me having a fucking headache and sore throat. Heavy chest today as well.

3. The cunt that said that they all do that and it’s OK to continue. Was an instruction by the way. All recorded.

Give me about 94 minutes with a Breaker Bar and some Beethoven to deal with the cunt (s)

:rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Wimdmilling run up CP to what passes for a Station Controller who suggested I need their permission to park on a dedicated stand; a safe area to take a hot weather comfort break yesterday.

The ambient temperature was 33-34°C and would have been hotter still im the cab as it’s Air Conditioning was blowing out warm air. This fault was reported halfway through July.

What the fuck was I supposed to do? Get heatstroke again and crash the cunting thing ?

8 Likes

Apparently, a worn/ split exhaust flexible hose was replaced. I was told that this would not have caused the problem but they replaced it anyway.

Also, they ran a full regen at the depot.

Told me that all the smoke and shit was normal…

:man_facepalming:

This happened again yesterday with a colleague.

Instead of instructing them to continue, then pulling the bus off the road to check the CCTV…

A (competant) Engineer agreed there was a problem with Exhaust Fumes im the saloon and cab.

The bus was taken off the road; checked and as far as I am aware, repaired.

Now let’s talk about the bus with the (reported) fucked transmission that I was told was OK to continue with.

Well it wasn’t as the cunting thing put itself into reverse. As I was pulling away from a bus stop.

It then shat itself more and only crawler gear was available.

I had a conniption fit and twatted the fucking door.

It has been a long and challenging six days.

Time for beer now.

:rage::angry::triumph:

11 Likes

There were rumours yesterday that this could be the outcome but they’ve actually done it

:rage: :rage: :rage:

Fucking unbelievable. Utter cunts.

“Humans were being twats so we killed the animal instead.” Cunts

3 Likes

Looks like the beeb have unearthed a candidate

Of course, the government deserve one to go with it for enabling these arseholes