The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

The cunt that couldn’t tell the difference between 008 and 009 and took my fucking breakfast. I hope the cunt is allergic to eggs. :rage:

5 Likes

Forgive the ‘hunposting’ but supermassive cuntpunt of hate and death to a so-called ‘friend’ who has ONCE AGAIN exploited an intensely trivial setback to avoid making even the tiniest amount of effort or expense in her endlessly selfish, lazy, entitled pursuit of Advanced Cuntishness…

2 Likes

I’m the only cunt reporting the blocked fucking toilet using the fucking telephone number and code. Don’t fucking interrupt me to say it’s the fucking WC!

I work among cuntards.

:rage:

1 Like

Does it have a glory hole?

2 Likes

Yes. I got bored… :grin:

1 Like

:flushed:

Each to their own!

1 Like

:innocent:

Have you thought of changing career?

This one brings you nothing but hassle it seems.

8 Likes

I’m in A&E again today with a 136 mental health sectioned patient. The ward is full of older patients with dementia and other needs. Most of them appear to be from their own houses and not under any real care. Seeing six of them in a row all with soiled incontinence pads and in different states of distress. Staff here are all busy they just don’t have enough people.
I had to stop one of the patients who got out of bed and started pulling their cannula out before trying to make a run for it.

These are people who shouldn’t be in A&E taking the resources who are already at the limit.

So massive cockpunch to the government who since 2010 have robbed out money and resources from the NHS and cut all social care/mental health that then fills up A&E with people who should be in/under care. It probably also accounts for 80% of my workload!

Edit: looks like someone else has noticed Adult social care in England is in crisis, say Tory council leaders | Social care | The Guardian

33 Likes

People who think that their 0.001% of a budget for an organisation means that they can demand that system changes done for trust wide benchmarking and reporting and for regulatory requirements get ripped up and done again.

The cunt that missed this.

How did that even happen, never mind get missed?

Incompetence.

This doesn’t just happen; an inspection will show cracking, etc.

If only there was a system whereby buses were checked regularly; like a Rota System or something…

1 Like

That is pretty worrying TBH…

I’ve been raising my worries about vehicle maintenance for some time. That’s why they love me so much… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

#MarkedMan

Respect for having the principles/brass-bollox to do it mind :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Cheers! They’ve tried loads of dodgy shit over the years.

Problem is, they’re like a bunch of wild dogs with delusions of grandeur …

‘Floaters’ mate - risen above their level and now bobbing-around worried that their incompetence is going to be spotted…

1 Like

As a nice little follow up today, treating someone who had a seizure and smashed their head on the pavement. Flap of skin hanging off their head and blood still coming out and soaking through bandages quickly. ETA for ambulance was 11 hours.

We got authority to drive them ourselves to A&E and thankfully they were seen quickly.

I wonder how much longer the NHS can keep going like this.

10 Likes

Yet certain a certain bunch of cretins see their Austerity Measures as effective and successful.

Stop the world. I want to get off.

3 Likes