The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Why? :woozy_face:

You want the moon on a stick :dango:

1 Like

What’s the fucking point in fining the NHS for negligence which just depletes funds.

Sack the cunts responsible, keep the money and use it to improve things

8 Likes

The Tories believe money is everything. You can use it to measure success (profit) and failure (loss). You can use it for reward and punishment (as here). You don’t have to think or plan or care because if needs must you can fix whatever shit comes your way with money.

Like you don’t need to keep sufficient stock of PPE. Or have a plan in place for feeding everyone if panic-buying strips the supermarket shelves. Or have enough staff to run the NHS. Because when A Bad Thing happens then you can buy your way out of trouble with money. It’s all they understand. And it isn’t enough.

5 Likes

3 fucking years. Fucks sake.

I think the 3 years includes her family not checking either.

6 Likes

Can’t believe they have the gall to complain.

2 Likes

Easier to blame someone else than accept the fact you are a selfish cunt.

SEP on overdrive.

I have cousins I have not seen or heard from for over 10 years. Wouldn’t know where to start looking

It was her brother who found the body after checking on her for the first time in 3.5 years.

There’s a slight difference between looking out for cousins to a brother/sister (even if estranged) and you know they have mental health issues. If a brother/sister refused to see or talk to me I’d be checking they were ok every few months, even if that’s just knocking on the door for them to shout “fuck off”

In this case I think the family are cunts.

1 Like

My closest family is cousins. We exchange cards every Christmas but that is it. As far as any of us is concerned the others could peg out on 1st Jan and not expect any enquiry until the next card doesn’t arrive. That is quite normal in a lot of families. There are as many with almost no contact as there are with contact. We have not fallen out. Unlike the woman in question I have friends and neighbours so I’d be surprised if more than a couple of days passed.

Narelle just removes them from her spreadsheet :grin:

1 Like

To be fair that doesn’t just apply to family :grinning:

1 Like

Was a bit miffed when I found I couldn’t change my Ring doorbell chime to a recorded “greeting”

An afternoon with an Arduino and you could probably get it to recognise the faces and tailor the response accordingly :grin:.

Fuck it, people who spout the words never again,. Are they fucking stupid?

If they put vote tory afterwards, I’m cool with that. Though they are clearly fucking stupid for voting for them in the first place.

2 Likes

Looking at hotels for the Bristol show.

The one I usually stay in is a little expensive, so Accor (the parent hotel group) tell me that

OK, please show me these nearby hotels

:thinking:

1 Like

If available the travel lodge in Bath by the canal isn’t a bad shout. 5 mins from train station and 15 to temple meads.

Reminds me to get my shit in one sock and book an appropriate dive