The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

It’s a bizarre modern phenomenon. When I was a kid you would have been beaten up for arriving at school in your mum’s car.

5 Likes

bollocks, they all wanted a spin round the block in the Lambo.

1 Like

I think we went to very different schools! :grinning:

3 Likes

I like that you are trying to convince us you went to school.

2 Likes

Lambretta? I didn’t realise you were of mod stock.

1 Like

Lambro = Lambretta

The small detail of one letter matters

As if you could spell while on the back of a scooter. Feck off out of it with that sort of thing.

2 Likes

There was a kid at my school who was occasionally dropped off in his dad’s gold Rolls Royce. Let’s just say he was not that popular.

The rest of you were dropped off in Bentleys?

6 Likes

Yep. Might as well arrived in a dress with a placard saying “PLEASE BULLY ME”.

In my school you would have been called in to see Father Kelly for ‘extra English’ lessons with that kind of syntax young man. You would only make that mistake once.

1 Like

Thank fuck it now looks like a younger Chinese generation are rejecting the piss poor treatment of animals meted out by their parents.

I stopped buying any animal related products from China a long time ago, cruel fucks.

3 Likes

I was the vict… er… recipient of what was laughingly called a “Comprehensive” education, which means I weren’t, were I? Innit.

I am getting lazy, too. Not good.

Says who?

2 Likes

Scooter boy.

1 Like

I walked 52km to school, uphill both ways and passing a hospital for the criminally insane with rather lax security.

8 Likes

Walk, pah, we could only drag ourselves on our knuckles and bloody stumps, road so steep we were upside-down .

5 Likes

In which case I’ve had it wrong all these years and need to call the two things in the garage I used to call and have called by others Lambos now renamed Lambros.

I’ll tell the local scooter club that they’re idiots too, how foolish they’ll feel :slight_smile:

I was referring to the Lambretta Lambro, you fools

http://www.lambro.plus.com/info.html

I admire your dedication.

Those bicycle seats ain’t going to sniff themselves :ok_hand:

2 Likes