The all-new shiny cockpunch thread

Cockpuch to dangerous, moronic, mouth breathing shit heads who use dual carriageway slip roads to build speed to the dizzy heights of 35mph and then pull out in to fast flowing traffic.
Royally fucking over those behind them both on the slip road and the main carriageway.
Boils my piss that does.

10 Likes

Also arseholes who hurtle down the slip road at 80 and swing straight across into lane 3 :worried:

1 Like

This.

And this

Sadly it is not that unusual. Sounds like the school are running on minimum staff levels and need your wife to remain on site to maintain a child/ adult ratio. It’s shit but I hope your wife is getting rewarded by her own actions, she is doing a very commendable and challenging job.

Exactly. My wife is a truly decent human being, and would put in the extra hours without pay, simply because she is so passionate about what she does. It isn’t about the money, but it’s a pretty shoddy state of affairs.

3 Likes

It’s gonna get worse.

Surely not? I can see the sunny uplands from here. The reward for 5 more years is surely incoming:

:disappointed:

It is intriguing that the richer counties are doing so well. I don’t mind mine getting extra cash, but at the expense of city centre ones, really?

Can’t see the Tories holding onto the so-called Red Wall seats once Brexit has happened. Time to try and regain their traditional home turf…

Honestly, just what the fuck.

Smash one of these panels, I’m more than happy to smash your cock.

4 Likes

WTF !

Sometimes (although getting more frequent, it seems) I do fucking despair.

People pretending to know who LeBron Bryant is and pretending to care that he’s dead. It’s a shame for his family, but this grief bandwagon has reached puke making levels of virtue signalling.

No one in this country has a fucking clue who he is so stop it or prepare to be punched in the cock!

5 Likes

Nope, cannot tell if trolling or a spectacularly ironic error.

Ironic?

If it was an error there would be nothing ironic about it. It would further the point that this man was irrelevant to all those now pretending to mourn his death.

I might mourn someone’s death even though they were irrelevant to me. If they made a positive difference to the lives of loads of other people that could be reason enough. No man is an island etc etc …

VB

1 Like

Poor quality trolling.

Quite a few people in the UK like and follow basketball. I am not one of them, but I still knew who Kobe Bryant was, an icon of the sport.

Bollocks do they…
Most people had never heard of him before yesterday. I thought it was a type of Japanese beef.

Let’s all pretend to be sad. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You ok hun?

1 Like

I’m fine. Tell you what is sad, his 13 yo daughter was on board.

Colin McRae’s son also died on a chopper.

Too many single points of failure on those bloody things.