The Allotment has nearly had a clean shave

So today;

half a tree of apples picked :heavy_check_mark:
Cider will be made once second half is done next week.
Chillies picked :heavy_check_mark:
Fatalii, Devil’s Rib, Paper Lantern, and Trinity.
Decent crop.
Narelle will make chilli jam :+1:
Last of the carrots picked :heavy_check_mark:
More Rosemary, Mint, Parsley and Oregano planted :heavy_check_mark:

8 Likes

, great , we dozens and dozens of apples off one tree in past few days and distributed to folks

1 Like

The windfall (and those I don’t use for cider) goes to the cows in the field next to us. They love 'em.

The village has an abundance of mature apple trees. They give me plenty to add for cider making (the product is shared).
The excess go to sale at the local market. The proceeds go to a local housing charity.

1 Like

Nice Shoes :+1:

1 Like

yes . i just can`t believe how many it produced . bit of a pain really becuase the wasps really loved the fallers !!

Just wow.

I came here assuming this was a thread about shaving ones cock / balls.

Imagine my surprise, etc etc

(Best not to ask WHY I came here, given said assumption)

1 Like

Real men use Veet

1 Like

cough cough, real men use wax - back, crack and sack anyone?

1 Like

Thankfully not. As long as the Wench doesn’t get a hair in her mouth she’s fine with it :wink:

pah - dental floss?

pretty horrible getting a loose pube stuck in your throat or worse still stuck under your dentures

Don’t you take your teeth out before diving?

2 Likes

*googles veet, doesn’t terribly like the sound of it *

Are there any humorous stories on the web about men using veet?

2 Likes

There also appear to be quite a few (like, billions) of youtube links but I don’t fancy clicking on them seeing as my kids use my ipad and I don’t want nutsack vids popping up in between Peppa Pig and Octonauts

3 Likes

Oh dear. I seem to have derailed what was surely a perfectly wonderful thread about allotments, and the many joys they hold.

As you were, eh ?

PS ‘thanks’ for all the PM’s with instructive videos of how you take care of your shaving isues.

1 Like

Google Photos

Google Photos

Sweet pear, mandarin, and pineapple for cross-border starters?

Picking our early cauliflowers

6 Likes

Nice one are they polytunnel?- Mine are very small despite being in the greenhouse since last year.

The garlic and broad beans are going very well though.

2 Likes