Electronic music

Feels like a bit of a mash of Bluetech, Phutureprimitive and Freq… In a good way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually the girl who recommended it to me, described it as a mix of Blutech and someone else who’s name escapes me at this moment. I can recognise the Blutech element, definitely.

New discovery for me. Very talented young Russian female artist.

Another of those n5md releases that hits the sweet spot between light glitch and ambient.

Proem - Until Here For years

3 Likes

Released this week, first album in 5 years from Tineidae (ex-Tympanik); a lot more cinematic than previous glitch based work.

3 Likes

I bet none of you have got any Turkish goth in your collections. Obvious influences here, but this is very listenable.
She Past Away - Disko Anksiyete

Disko Anksiyete | She Past Away

1 Like

Not goth but I do love the Turkish electronica genius , Can Atiilla who has some great albums

I’ll look forward to checking this out. His last one was musically excellent, but the mastering was really intense. Really overcooked. Hopefully this is a bit easier to listen to!

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Couple of nice new releases:

2 Likes

The best quid you’ll spend this week:

1 Like

`

Dan Snaith has shared his first new music as Caribou in five years, the Gloria Barnes-sampling 'Home'https://t.co/FqYtw1ZboV pic.twitter.com/Fexj7JbmbO

— The Quietus (@theQuietus) October 8, 2019

`

Downloaded and loving it; thanks Nick :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Classic track, isn’t it? The guy who made it is one half of Spooky, who I was massively into back around the time of their album Gargantuan. I remember Little Bullet being a real high-point in the night, at London parties.

Little Bullet :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

In some ways it’s dated heavily, but I still quite enjoy this:

3 Likes

@Nick_Dartmoor
i presume you know that new Comaduster album is out this week, but i’ve just seen that Atiq & EnK, have released their first new material post Tympanik, which i think you liked:

Paradigm EP (MTRDIG025) | Mindtrick Records

2 Likes

Oh wow nice one thanks!

50% off Warp digital releases at Bleep

and a cut-down digital release of the WXAXRXP box set for those who don’t do vinyl, or blanch at the £120 price tag on the vinyl (that’s me on both counts).

1 Like