The Football

Wrighty and Keano getting it on a bit on TV.

I know who my money would be on :grinning:

Wrighty can look after himself.

Is Keaneā€™s head too big or is it that his shoulders are too narrow?

What makes you think I would have bet on Keane?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Well, I for one am looking forward to all the pissheads rolling down our road for half the night.

Aaaaand, itā€™s just starting.

The third place game should be abolished IMO.

Two teams, utterly deflated and playing (probably) their second string sides. Who cares?

8 Likes

Not a chance Iā€™ll be watching it. I hope Henderson gets the game off to avoid injury and I hope Trent doesnā€™t play either, but he probably will because Trippier is fucked.

Iā€™d be pissed off if anyone gets injured in the third place play-off. The PL clubs are back in training. The players could benefit from a break.

1 Like

Is this a time to mention that my last name probably came from French Hugenot refugees in the C18th?

1 Like

Is this a time to mention that I live in Franceā€¦? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Are you saying the French exiled all their less well-endowed chaps ?

VB

1 Like

Love island is on - Will Alex find love on Tā€™telly?

I suspect Trent will play, but not Hendo (who overall, Iā€™m happy to admit, was probably our player of the tournament (or arguably Pickford) - despite the reservations I had earlier in the tournament)

If you like, but nobody gives a fuck.

Trippier was my England player of the tournament.

5 Likes

I know how Belgium feels now.

Small, depressed and shit.

I might wait to see what Mbappe does to that lumbering Croatian back four before handing out any player of the tournament awards. Trippier was very good, but so was/is Pavard.

Sorry, updated post to avoid confusion :smiley:

1 Like

There are a lot of contenders.

Kane, Maguire and Stones would also deserve consideration

Maguire and Stones came through with a lot of credit. Walker had a bit of a mare overall, but was doing a job. If England really want that 3 at the back to work theyā€™re going to need to find a dedicated CB to play on the right of that three.

3 Likes