The Football

Liverpool will piss it this season and not just go unbeaten but win every game and achieve maximum points and score over 200 goals.:+1:

I reckon Paulā€™s been heading a ball too much :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would rather Jose leaves than Pogba and Martial leave. We have 90% of a great side, please donā€™t fuck it up by playing safety first football.

It will be interesting to see just how long Jose lasts this season, it must be his last season with us after this poor preseason and transfer window. Players no longer want to work with Jose it seems.

I donā€™t want to see the twat either, he is dreadful.

I can understand and accept not winning the league, but a waste of tallent and the style of play is not acceptable.

Interesting decision as to who replaces him this season. Personally, I donā€™t think Zidane would do it, I would prefer somebody like Shaun Dyche.

1 Like

Kurt Zouma to Everton rumour very strong.

Sky have West Ham to finish 17th; :grimacing:

Kovacic and Arrizabalaga having Chelsea medical today.

Would be a decent signing. Anythingā€™s better than Jags, frankly

The Sky Sports predictor is based on a system called Elo, originally set up to rate chess players. It takes into account form, who your team still has left to play, and how well a team has done in previous seasons.

So Charlie Adam would be programmed in as a king - only able to move 1 space in any direction.

3 Likes

I think both Wolves and Fulham will stay up this season. Chelsea will do well to get 5th because of Managerā€™s new system and very late training/transfer business.

Spuds 2nd :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Fecking work has blocked the tables - where did the Mighty Palace end up?

Man City are 2nd right? :grinning:

9th

Man U looking at Kurt Zouma. Will Chelsea sell to Jose?

Theyā€™ll bite Unitedā€™s hand off if they have any sense. He was linked to Everton today so Iā€™m relieved. I donā€™t really rate him much.