The Football

Does look as though Zouma will go to Everton.

Every silver lining has a cloud
:smirk:

Good signing that

Press shit stiring.

Was never on the cards apparently. Journo created story off the back of the game over there.

1 Like

Well, I have to say the opportunity for us is there. United and Spurs have had a shocker this window. Chelsea and Arsenal will be adjusting to new managers. City though

1 Like

It was always gonna be the chase this season. I’ve been pleased since june. And today has finished the grin.

The smile is their to wiped

Strong but thought he had all the time in the world and so frequently caught in possession. Prone to giving the ball away.

In a better team, like most players he will look better (so in Columbia’s national team he looks okay).

1 Like

Well, I have low expectations so might be surprised. I think he is there as cover for Rice and Obiang and not a starter.

I reckon the 'ammers will surprise a few this season. Top six even.

There, I said it.

This has the sniff of an interestingly well-informed article

2 Likes

If he can get them to really play together, I think it could be a good season but the midfield lacks pace/steel and our full backs (well, Masuaku and Fredericks) lack discipline. A couple of good looking centre halves have come in
 In attacking areas though we look strong and deep. I reckon they may run hot and cold for a bit but will be entertaining. Damn shame Manu Lanzini got badly injured. :pensive:

Is that right, did Spuds not sign a player this window or did someone sneak in before it shut?

Seeing as you have google at your fingertips, I take it you are trolling. This troll is good, I like this troll. :+1:

1 Like

Snap.

Somebody at United has been briefing the press with Woodwards angle on it. If I was Jose, I would start to look for the next ‘assignment’ as clearly Woodward wants him out.

1 Like

It’s not my money but I’m inclined to agree with Woodward that the value on offer for the likes of McGuire, Alderweireld or Mina was questionable. Varane would’ve been a good buy had Real had any intention of selling him & Godin was never going to move either but cleverly wangled himself a new deal

Jose is always unhappy after a transfer window

The truth

The Special Needs One.

1 Like

:wink:

Nice one.

:santa:

1 Like

Good game. Leicester are very good, Maddison playing well and looks a bargain.