The Football

Top of the league (for now) :grinning:

1 Like

I enjoyed the game especially as itā€™s so early on in the season. Good pace too.

Good match, a win to start is always great, takes the pressure off.

The way we play we still look toothless without Lukaku.

Pereira did well, I have high hopes of him after last seasons loan.

Pogba is out to show people, lets see this most weeks rather than once every 4 matches.

It all went wrong when lollypoop came on.

Interesting that we seem to play better without Mattic.

Would love to see what Bielsa could do with Utdā€™s squad.

Fuck all, theyā€™d never cope !

Wolves were a disappointment tonight, they will have to improve to stay up. So many sideway and backpasses when they should have been pressurising 10 men Everton. Their goals were good though. Best player was Richarlson.

Irrespective of the result, I was pleased with that. We played some decent stuff, scored an excellent second goal and were good value for a point. I would have fancied us for all three if Jags hadnā€™t dropped a bollock.

EDIT: Thank fuck we got rid of Allardyce and that fucking goblin/hobbit hybrid Lee. At least it was vaguely interesting today.

Excellent finish that second goal.

1 Like

You had one job.

The fucking yam yams still think theyā€™re going to win the league this year and CL the next :laughing:

Meh!

Good luck in the play-offsā€¦ :lying_face:

Ok, so I canā€™t find my lucky boxers and wife beater :cry: and Iā€™m finding myself pacing around a bit. Weā€™re probably going to get torn a new arsehole but Liverpoolā€™s selection issues are giving me slight hope we can come away with something other than a thrashing.

Not with the defence I saw yesterday :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You can always get old crybaby back :grinning:

1 Like

Pleasing first half.

1 Like

Wank.

1 Like

Full backs that canā€™t defend and lightweight in midfield. Cunts.

At least your team are doing great in the cricket :wink:

Early days for West Ham. Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t be the only team to struggle a bit at Anfield. At least they are trying to be positive tactically which wasnā€™t something that you could accuse Moyes or Allardyce of. I never understood what Bilic was trying to do in his selections (other than stay up and not get fired).

1 Like

Happy to be proved wrong but I just donā€™t see Pellegrini as a good fit for West Ham.

Heā€™s a good fit because 10 million quid.