The Football

Arsenal :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good article this. Leicester come out looking a bit shifty but most surprisingly Chelsea are praised for doing the right thing. No doubt the Chavs will want to address that error.

Just got back. Keita is going to be THE MAN this season.

Also, Jack Wilshere is an awful footballer.

6 Likes

Are Chelsea and Everton still the only Premier League clubs to pay the maximum Minimum Wage?

Treading water. :+1:

Jack Wilshire I mean…

Definitely a great addition - won 4-0 without coming out of 2nd gear.

Next Monday at Palace will be a better barometer of where we are at.

I’m not predicting anything for that. We’ve been a bogey team for Liverpool for a while, but Salah scares the crap out of me

Both Liverpool and Man City looked classy and pretty fit considering it was the first game of the season.
I hope it’s not just a two horse race for the title though and maybe Spurs and Man U will step up. I think Chelsea and Arsenal will take time to get going this year and both need to buy.

Looooooong way to got yet.
Chuck in injuries and fixture crowding and there is plenty of time for change.

2 Likes

Did anyone watch the city / arse game?? Just saw highlights and Arsenal were really rather shite …for saying that they have fixed the biggest of ther glaring problems

Surprised that so many seemed to not be putting a shift in too

It was never going to be an easy game for them but Cech looked suspect & some of the inexperienced newcomers looked less than stellar. They may struggle for top 4 or indeed top 6.

1 Like

I thought the kids looked ok for saying they’re kids.

For me it was Mihki, Xhaka, Ozil (yeah, shock) and Ramsay who were awful … and asking Cech to be Neuer seems a big ask

Cech looked really off it.

Cech saved them a couple of times but is no footballer.

Ozil has to be the most over rated footballer in Europe.

It is reported that 11 of the premier league clubs would make a profit, with empty stadiums, so why the expensive tickets?
Thieving cunts!

Because it’s a business and 50,000 fans paying an average of £50 for 19 EPL home games is £47.5 million a season, plus what they spend on food, drink, programmes, merchandise etc.

What business wouldn’t do that?

The fans are never the priority.

Because they can

I know that, but you think they might just think of the fan occasionally, reduce prices, and have full stadiums, every game!