The Football

Manuel Pellegriniā€™s West Ham side looked tactically lost at Anfield, but the new manager has decided on Wilshereā€™s best position after experimenting with different roles. ā€œI see Jack playing as a holding midfielder but with three movements,ā€ the former Manchester City manager said.ā€œHe can give us very good build up from our side, but he is a player that is always making creative things from the beginning.ā€

Did he mean ā€œfree movements?ā€ Not sure Wilshire is capable of holding his private parts tbh. Pelligrini is a full time dreamer and I think West Ham are going to lose tomorrow. We have the body of an Alfa and the engine of a Morris Minor.

That is Stoke scuppered for promotion and a massive enhancement of Evertonā€™s chances of not being shite this season. Seriously the worst player I have ever seen play regularly for Everton.

No he was correct, except for the number :laughing:

1 Like

Side valve.

ā€¦Kovacic can play in any of three positionsā€¦ Sarri.

Could the three positions be, possibly, maybe, theā€¦
Downward Dog Pose
The Camel Pose and
The Half Lord of the Fishes Pose?
Or has he mastered some of the others?

Even though De Bruyne will be a big miss City have an incredibly easy run of fixtures coming up - Huddersfield, Wolves, Newcastle, Fulham, Cardiff and Brighton.

Hard to see them not gaining maximum points from that lot before they take on Liverpool at Anfield.

I have in my Fantasy Football team Wan - Bissaka of CP very cheap and a very good defender.
I hope Chelsea are keeping tabs on him.

Why? Are Beerschot Wilrijk of the Belgian second division in need of a right back?

5 Likes

God help Newcastle and Cardiff this season.

Great advert for the PL isnā€™t it.:disappointed:

1 Like

Missed last minute pen summed it up nicely.:grinning:

You can bet Man U will be looking Guy. He is looking good and you could do with a right back.

I did see him in at least 2 very impressive Palace performances towards the end of last season. Heā€™d be best off staying put & getting regular 1st team PL football for a season or two at least rather than warming a bench in Chelsea or indeed Manchester. If we want England to continue to progress, these promising youngsters need to be playing not watching.

West Hamā€™s centre midfield is shit. Pellegrini really is just dreaming if he thinks Wilshire and Noble are in any way mobile, fast or strong enough. Hopeless. :rage:

nice Spurs 3 - Fulham 1

Kane scores in August

Hazard only on the bench for Chelsea. Clearly they must want him to avoid injury before he goes to Spain.

1 Like

Pellegrini is shit - could only win the league once in 3 seasons with a Man City.

1 Like

Heā€™d better wise up. We had a shit team playing ok under Moyes at the end of last season. We could have made some pragmatic signings and strengthened where needed. Instead, we have done our bollocks on a load of ego lead appointments without strengthening where the team has needed it for 2 fucking years. Itā€™s a disaster.