The Football

I suspect he needs glasses too. Every time I’ve seen him shoot it ends up closer to the corner flag.

He’ll go on a rampage now. Commentators curse.

I’ve never seen Woy looking so grumpy…:rofl::rofl:

He’s not grumpy, he’s just afflicted with resting owl face.

Hillsboro Charges against Sir Norman Bettison dropped.

pic.twitter.com/JWasZvsYxn

— Jonny Sharples (@JonnyGabriel) August 18, 2018
2 Likes

Looks like Brucie is close to bringing in Bolasie on loan from Everton. I don’t think he’s anywhere near the player they signed from Palace after that injury?

Wouldn’t mind seeing Tammy Abraham at Villa for the season though as we look a bit thin on the striking front.

I’m not sure about that Wayne. Bolasie came back into an Everton side that was an utter shambles. In particular, BFS seemed to set the team up to make our creative players look shite. I’m inclined to think Bolasie could be very good in a side that doesn’t expect him to play wing-back in front of a full back.

Get him one on one reasonably regularly against decent defenders and you’ll usually get good outcomes. Against Championship sides he should be great if he stays fit.

I rate him ahead of Walcott but would prefer to see Lookman playing in place of either.

1 Like

Very spiky presser from José.

2 Likes

Hugo Loris done for drink driving. Might be in for an interesting night against MU on Monday if he plays

Might as well give Liverpool the trophy now.:trophy:

City seem to only have one obvious weak spot,and that is teams that press them and attack

Was it a good game?

I watched the second half and enjoyed it, Wolves disciplined in defence and dangerous on the break. Traore had a little cameo at the end, has bulked up since last time I watched him. Pace and power but iffy end product. They were good value for the 1-1 however.

1 Like

Just seen Wolves’ goal. Massive handball.

1 Like

FFS Richarlison has been sent off for a head butt. What a twat​:rage:. We always seem to feck it up away to Bournemouth :roll_eyes:

And, if the bloke in front got a touch, which I suspect he did, he was offside too.

:grin:

Walcott

Jeez I have just put him in my fantasy team.

I feel your pain.

Meanwhile we are 0-2 ahead and Bournemouth are also down to 10.

EDIT: Bollocks

2nd EDIT: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: