The Football

Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and United are all free.
So are Fulham, Huddersfield, Newcastle, Arsenal and Southampton.

Really surprised that Everton charge

Mad that. Our mascots are drawn from a ballot of the young members (Ā£25/y). I just assumed that what all clubs did.

Everton are scum just like all their supporters.:zipper_mouth_face:

Could do with the mens team doing something similar next weekend.:grinning:

2-2

:grinning:

You stupid boyā€¦:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Karl Pilkington

Exactly how I used to feel watching us under Hodgson.

2 Likes

As a West Ham fan I recognise that feeling all too well. Not about to feel at all sorry for a Utd fan though; welcome to the world of the average football supporter. I think they may have to get used to it too. They have had a near unprecedented period of success followed by post-empire hubris and a complete mess. Shame. Now they have a really detestable manager, who despite having a team full of world class players is turning them into an ugly joke. Suck it up! :+1::blush:

6 Likes

The really key thing in all of it is that Mourinho moved heaven and earth (and loads of money) to get Pogba and Sanchez to sign and now he can barely speak to either of them.
He clearly has to go, but the longer they drag it out the better for any non Man Utd fans.:smiley:

3 Likes

I think heā€™s dreadful but I agree, it fantastic to watch him fucking up. My only disappointment of the match on Saturday was that not all the WHU goals were off-side. :rofl:

3 Likes

I think itā€™s cruel and unsportsmanlike to revel in manureā€™s misfortune - you should be ashamed of yourselves :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Is his heart in it? He is still living in a hotel after 2 years.

2 Likes

I recall being extremely annoyed a couple of years ago when the papers decided they wanted Jose in charge at Utd & effectively hustled LVG out of the door by putting pressure on the club. Van Gaal did actually win the FA Cup that year but still got the boot. While his team werenā€™t particularly good to watch, they did have a plan & were difficult to play against.

There have been brief periods under Mourinho where he seems to have grasped that itā€™s a good idea to have positive PR emanating from the club even if it is just Lingard & Pogba larking about but then his mood changes & he & the players become miserable & fractious again.

He has no excuses now. Itā€™s mostly his team & he doesnā€™t know who he should play or how they should play. Most managers could do better just by not being an utter cunt to all & sundry. I donā€™t know if Zidane would be the answer but he might at least get Pogba & Martial playing better. The sooner Mourinho has gone the better. He isnā€™t going to turn it around now.

4 Likes

Iā€™d give him at least another 3 seasons

7 Likes

City struggle to a squeaky win.

Meanwhile United are playing Sanchez and that fucking idiot lampost.

Time to pet the tortoise.

4 Likes