The Football

Not just Mo, I reckon all three of our strike force looked tired :frowning_face:

As mentioned by someone a couple of days back, maybe more rotation with Shaqiri and Sturridge is needed.

I’m not sure it’s even that. There’s a lack of a link between midfield and attack that O-C was providing for part of last season. Bobby can provide it dropping deep but is a little off form so there’s a disconnect and the fast breaks aren’t happening.

I think Klopp is looking to balance us a bit more so that we don’t get done on the counter by the top teams like City. You could see it yesterday especially with Robertson who several times had acres of space to run into but had obviously been instructed to hold back somewhat.

1 Like

How long is OC likely to be out for?

Pretty much the whole season. I think the original estimate was April.

If the rumours are true, I would be all over Ramsey. I really rate him.

That’s a shame. He was hitting perhaps the best form of his career last season when he picked up that injury.

Interesting to watch Lacazette, Aubameyang & Mkhitaryan rampaging through Fulham’s defence yesterday. I’d be surprised if Ramsey wants to leave that behind.

I suppose when Arsenal play someone decent again, we’ll see what they’re about.

3 Likes

I heard Ramsey wants £300,000 a week but Arse don’t want to know.

Can isn’t an option this season either, and watching the Salah golden boot review prog last night showed how many of those counters he started.

No Ox, no Can, Keita and Fabinho still finding their feet, and Lallana perma crocked, we are lacking some creativity at the moment, which isn’t helping the front 3.

1 Like

Was talking to an Arsenal fan and he said that was the first game they have won convincingly against Watford, West Ham and Everton they got lucky.

Guess he must have spoken to Alexis Sanchez.:roll_eyes:

If Alexis Sanchez is worth £390K per week, Ramsey should be asking for £700K.

1 Like

I reckon Lfc will burn out.
Man City have such a squad they can virtually field an as good b team.
The other teams would need some luck with form any no injuries to hold pace.

I agree that Liverpool still need a dynamic midfielder and a number ten. They are missing the box to box of the Ox.

ffs, you channeling uncle now? :roll_eyes:

It happens every year. As good a team as they are the bench is still light. How many creative players do city have?
I can’t see the gap being bridged.

He’s not that bad Jim.

I just think we are shit and Klopp is a fraud.:-1:

Rode our luck to beat Crystal Palace, Brighton, Leicester and Spurs and get draws against Chelsea and City. We could easily be behind Man Utd ffs.:frowning:

I think there’s the problem right there.

1 Like

That’s the difference between you and me Paul. When it comes to LFC, I’m forever the optimist and you will always be a defeatist cnut. :stuck_out_tongue:

City are very, very reliant on a few players David Silva, Aguro and De Bruyne. Without them they look half the side they do with them.

He’s also been right for the last 28 years!

2 Likes