The Monarchy (now mostly about money)

I liked this one

4 Likes

Brilliant isn’t it ? Great fun watching how people get indignant / offended by how others choose to commemorate the passing of their queen.

1 Like
2 Likes

What a dip shit. Mind you, half the people lining the streets to pay their respects are actually their to film it on their phones, like you would do if it were your mum’s funeral.

Who is he?

Gary Lineker’s brother I think.

Gary Lineker rings a faint bell - feetballer?

Indeed

I swear to god the next person to not use a search engine to find out “who someone is” while performatively making a song and dance about it, is going in the fucking sinbin.

10 Likes

Gary Lineker’s brother, crook and seedy bar/club owner in spain

1 Like

He’s very eloquent though.

Who’s Gary Lin… er… no… on second thoughts, it’s fine…

google it dickwad

4 Likes

Intentional or not, I thought Wayne’s tribute perfectly summed up the absurdity of the current fcking nonsense that’s going on at the moment. Lovely bearskins on the girls.

Calm down, save the rage, @Kevin hasn’t even posted yet.

That should work

:grimacing:

3 Likes

Hopefully. I’ve had an absolute cnt of a weekend which should have been really good. Up in Aviemore for my mums 75th, all I got was shite from work. Missed out on everything i should, sitting on shitty conference calls. End of the tether tonight… Be fine tomorow

1 Like

1 Like

What sort of twat does that?

Goes to Parliament Square to hold up a blank piece of paper I mean?
The entitled wanker offends me, perhaps he should be arrested :grinning:

Yeah if I saw someone holding up a blank piece of paper on a protected site at a time like this, I would ask if they were ok, just in case I needed to section them.

Will find out on the 19th, being sent as mutual aid to line the route for the coffin.