The new Peugeot 3008

I misread this as Peugeot 300B. What does it sound like ? Loads of low-order distortion but actually not bad for something designed when we were still a bit clueless ?

VB

3 Likes

It looks very nice in Brown.

1 Like

Why are most of the photos from the rear quarter. It’s front is equally smart…

It has a lovely smile :heart_eyes:

The only good thing about it is that it will have self destructed in a couple of years, ugly piece of polluting crap. The Diesel is one of the worst available.

:disappointed: I know, but we were following advice at the time and the Poo-Go was seen as being good for the environment in 2011. You’re not wrong about self-destruct either. It is like the car is decrepit for no particular reason other than the French built it…

This. We had a 3-door Citroen AX some while back, felt like it was made of papier mache and foil - very glad I never had a smash in it, or it would prolly have gone like the foil off the Sunday roast when you’ve screwed it up to go in the bin…

I suppose it depends if you are a bum or boobs kinda guy :wink:

2 Likes

I loved my AX GT. Fond memories of the days when cars were light, agile and quick. These days all you get are over-weight, over-powered barges.

2 Likes

I had an AXGT when I was 18. When you went over 100mph the interior trim buzzed and rattled so much the glove box used to fly open.

Forgot to add death traps to the list.

2 Likes

That’s what made them exciting. All these airbags and crumple zones dull the excitement these days.

1 Like

Indeed. And knowing you don’t have them focuses the mind on driving safely rather than like an invulnerable cunt in a Range Rover.

1 Like

:+1: Fixt a bit

1 Like

You should petition for the return of chariot racing.

1 Like

Lol, pining for shity little cars built in the late 80s and early 90’s.

The good old days…

4 Likes

Haha, if you’re going to be an organ donor you might as well have a bike.

1 Like

Safety is for the frightened. 80s cars may have been flimsy, but the AX was so much better to drive than my shite A3.

1 Like

I have one, thanks. Had bikes since 1977, not donated any organs yet.

You’re only saying that because in those days you had a light blue Austin Maestro 1.3L.

3 Likes

You should get a DeLorean then you can fuck off back to the 80s :smiley:

4 Likes