The President Trump Fuck Up Thread

I suspect you’re right. Those tweets make for pretty horrifying reading. :flushed:

Sadly equity markets are about making money. They have had essentially nothing to do with real-world truth (barring companies actually going bankrupt) since some time in the early 18th century IIRC. I have a friend who worked for a while trading interest rates. These are less volatile than equities but still he was typically working with time horizons varying from minutes to 1-2 hours. Anything further away than that was unknowable and not influencing market movements in anything other than the most general way.

In just the same way the state of the markets tells us nothing about the real-world impact of Brexit, not least because no-one knows what Brexit means (the statement 1=1 is mathematically content-free).

VB

Hair Fuhrer will be cannibalized by his own party so Pence can be inserted into office. Trump impeached within two years.
I knew it was all over last night when Clinton struggled to take Virginia. When North Carolina was announced for Drumpf and Clinton wasn’t pulling away in Florida, the colour totally drained from my face. I stayed up until about 1:30, hoping against hope, that Clinton would pull a couple of rabbits out of her hat in Detroit and Milwaukee, but the votes just weren’t there.
Stunned.

4 Likes

Like.

2 Likes

Hi Kelley - good to see you on here matey :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Sanctuary!

5 Likes

1 Like

& sanity!

Sort of. :wink:

Or do I mean. Better calibre of cunt on here. :slight_smile:

I could’ve enjoyed flapping with Hillary, Trump will be a chore.

Every cloud…

5 Likes
3 Likes

Good fucking riddance

2 Likes

do you normally take flight then?

Only when correctly stimulated.

1 Like
6 Likes

Bwahahaha, that made my day :smile:

That is good :+1:

Trumps tweets after the 2012 election;