The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

You’re a baaaaad man, Kevin

Viz Top Tips

January 9, 2017 ·

CONVINCE PEOPLE you own an Alfa Romeo by moving your licence plate a foot to one side and giving your disposable income to a mechanic.

12 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

Undecided on here, or AA - a pictorial illustration for this. :grinning:

12 Likes

11 Likes

@stu will be along in a moment to tear into that presentation :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

7 Likes

It’s sad that a family can be torn apart by something as simple as wild dogs.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Shame he owns a 4m mansion in Surrey!

Is it just me ? I heard the emotional press conference on the radio this morning and I saw the head-in-hands too-upset-even-to-come-out-from-under-my-hat repeat on the telly this evening and I thought, y’know what, the previous news item was about food banks. People who don’t have enough to eat. OK, his career is ending when it might not have. And what’s he going to fill his days with now ? And, worst of all perhaps, from an objective point of view, he is in constant pain, which must grind you down terribly. But he’s not the only one. And he does have a very comfortable house, and a beautiful wife, and two kids, and a few quid to his name. I’m sorry his hip has worn out. But there are people in worse trouble than he is.

VB

7 Likes

Tennis player retires. Yawn.

3 Likes

Indeed, what a pity.

Next.

3 Likes

He has done nothing else and thought about nothing else since he was a kid.
He knows nothing else and he is facing the reality of never playing again.
Probably quite a scary place, the reality of it may have hit him during the press conference.

Sure there are lots of people in worse positions and it is not the end of the world but it probably felt like it.

It didn’t warrant all the press and TV coverage, but that wasn’t in his control either.

7 Likes

Does a good public meltdown does Andy.

Very professional.

1 Like

One for @Jim and the unluckier of the attendees at today’s festivities…:mask:

5 Likes

6 Likes