The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

Looks like this one has escaped from the crypt again:

Ha fucking ha…:confounded:

1 Like

13 Likes

Image may contain: 1 person

Davi Bognor on FB

9 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes

*A man and a woman were having a quiet, romantic dinner in a nice restaurant. They were gazing lovingly at each other and holding hands.
A waitress, taking another order at a table a few steps away, noticed the woman slowly sliding down her chair, under the table and under the table cloth but the man stared straight ahead.
She watched the woman slide all the way down and totally out of sight under the tablecloth, while the man continued to stare straight ahead.
Worried this behaviour might offend other diners, the waitress then went over and, tactfully whispered to the man: "Pardon me, but I think your wife just slid under the table.
The man calmly looked up and said: “No, she didn’t … she just walked in the restaurant”.

9 Likes

1 Like

We now have reposts of shit from this shit thread of shit jokes :roll_eyes:

Did you click on it accidentally then Kev?

8 Likes

7 Likes

Call in the carbon dating team again…:wink:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Guanacotastrophe

6 Likes

Not too far from the truth

1 Like

Haha.

6 Likes

Irony of mum taking a two year old into a pub instead of a play center escapes mum who took two year old into a pub.

3 Likes

interestingly, I’ve never seen Wetherspoons classified as a restaurant before…

1 Like

Of course 'Poons is a Reastaurant. Their a la cart service is famous for actually using a cart.

[Insert Blackadder Rat au Vin/Van joke here if you can be arsed]