The return of shit joke thread (incorporating the humour toilet) and mainly reposts of reposts of reposts

3 Likes

A drummer wanted to study music at music school. During his entrance exam the examiner played him the notes C and E, and then asked him to identify what he’d just heard. His confused expression showed that he had no idea what the interval was. He asked “Could I hear it again?..I’m not quite sure yet.” The examiner played the notes again. “Hmmm I’m still not sure…one more time please.” The examiner played the notes once more. The drummer’s face lit up “I’ve got it!..It’s a piano isn’t it?!”

I asked my drummer to spell " Mississippi "
…He said " the river or the state? "

How does a drummer know when it’s the end of the song?
The rest of the band are stood still just glaring at him.

3 Likes

Touched a nerve did I :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

17 Likes

My favourite Venn diagram was just two circles from a comedienne at a gig many years ago. One circle had ‘jellyfish sting’ in it, the other ‘attempting to reignite our jaded sex life’’. The intersection was ‘reasons to piss on me’.

6 Likes

The happy couple.

5 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

That’s not Dylan, that’s Harry from 3rd Rock From the Sun :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

screen-shot-2015-10-19-at-8-56-14-am

4 Likes

2 Likes

Steven Wilson :grin:

6 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

IMG-20180829-WA0007

7 Likes